Description du poste
The Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz is an exclusive hideaway resort with all the comforts 5 stars can offer. It provides 140 airy rooms, each of which are elegantly decorated in a traditional Maltese style. The entire resort creates the ideal surroundings to relax the mind and body.
- Provide spa treatments according to the Resense Spa menu, standards and outlined protocols.
- Retain proper working knowledge of the process, benefit and outcome of all treatments and products in the Spa.
- Reference and adjust treatments according to the guest’s health assessment.
- Deliver special, individualized, and unique service to guests in the Spa.
- Up sell and recommend in a thoughtful way—treatments, retail and homecare.
- Begin and end treatments on time.
- Confidently handle and rectify guest queries or small complaints.
- Ensure guests comfort and a genuine, welcoming environment for all guests.
- Ensure a proper handover is completed in the guest journey as per the documented standard following up on treatment experience and acting on any discrepancies.
- Maintain the setup, hygiene and cleanliness of treatment rooms and treatment equipment.
- Maintain complete discretion and confidentially in all communications with guests.
- Manage levels of professional stock and supplies, including linen.
- Handle all accidents and guest incidents in a swift and professional manner.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
- Diploma in Massage therapy
- Bitec accredited diploma for facial therapy
- At least two years experience in a similar role
At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers.
Your stage awaits. Discover a career crafted by you.
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Gozo Malta
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: Apr 21, 2021
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 210000GZ