Sales Manager - Portrait Milano
À propos du poste
Lungarno Collection is delighted to announce a brand-new addition to its hotel portfolio, which currently includes four hotels in Florence and one in Rome. Having consolidated its position in the hospitality sector, the Ferragamo family’s hotel group is now poised to make its debut in Milan, in an exceptional location unfamiliar to all but a few of the city’s residents: the former Archiepiscopal Seminary at 11, Corso Venezia, with additional access from 10, Via Sant’Andrea. It is Europe’s oldest seminary, second in the world, built in 1564 in a strategic central position. This monumental building boasts an impressive baroque entrance designed in 1652 by Francesco Maria Richini, which opens onto an imposing 3,000m2 piazza framed by a double colonnaded loggia. The restoration project will see the launch of a new Portrait, (that of Portrait Milano) expanding the company’s flagship brand to include a total of 3 hotels following Rome and Florence, but much more. The vast building will also host restaurants, a shopping arcade and plenty of space for events, making it a major lifestyle hub in the heart of Milan’s fashion district.
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, she/he is responsible for:
• Manages annual contracting and negotiations
• Maximizes business and revenue opportunities
• Develops strong relationships with contracted travel trade partners
• Implements and executes sales action plan in coordination with DOSM
• Maintains regular interactions with partners through sales activities and trainings (face-to-face or virtual)
• Pro-actively suggests actions to reach and exceed set targets
• Maintains accurate account information in OPERA on all new and ongoing leads and accounts, including solicitation efforts
• Oversees FamTrips and site-inspections for travel trade accounts
• Regularly updates action plans and account productions in coordination with DOSM
• Communication with other departments and individual properties with regards to any operational queries
• Any other duties reasonably assigned by DOSM
- Département: Autre
À propos de vous
Energy and determination, desire to deliver a new project and commitment towards it, love for the city of Milan, attitude to smile, perseverance, and sense of elegance.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in hotel sales
• Pro-active approach with strong drive for results
• Computer literate
• Good presentation and communications skills
• Ability to communicate in Italian and in English both verbally and in writing
• Clear thinker, remaining calm in resolving problems using good judgment
• Preopening experience will be considered an additional value
- Langues requises: Anglais et Italien.
A distinctive presence on the Italian hospitality scene, Lungarno Collection has luxury addresses in the most desirable districts of Florence and Rome. The brand Lungarno Collection was launched in 1995 as a hotel management company owned by the Ferragamo family. Each hotel has its own personality, drawing inspiration from urban culture, history and style to create highly personal experiences highlighted by elegance, striking design and attentive service.
The Lungarno Collection includes:
- Hotel Lungarno with Borgo San Jacopo Restaurant (1 Michelin Star) - Florence;
- Hotel Continentale with La Terrazza Lounge Bar - Florence;
- Gallery Hotel Art, with The Fusion Bar & Restaurant – Florence;
- Portrait Firenze with the Caffé dell’Oro – Florence;
- Portrait Roma – Rome.
Sales Manager - Portrait Milano
Temps plein, Indéfini
Date de début du contrat:Dès que possible