Poste Based in our EMEA Client Services Center in the west of Paris, the After Sales Coordinator is the key liaison between the Operation team and the Fraud & Payment Manager to ensure the most personalized and consistent client experience with their online purchases and after-sales inquiries. TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all operational aspects of customer after-sales cases including but not limited to returns sent back in& out of the policy, return to sender packages, counterfeit items, address corrections and items sent back for repair and/or personalization.
- Diagnosis of the need: evaluation of the request for interventions, analysis of the defect, confirmation of the diagnosis in collaboration with the quality department
- Support all after-sales cases managed by the Client Services Center ensuring all requests sent and received are replied to within 24hrs
- Lead collaborative problem-solving efforts between the Operations and Care Services teams to improve quality of Client Service and to identify and execute opportunities for process improvement.
- Responsible for of high value reimbursements and provide resolution regarding specific compensation for clients on a case-by-case basis.
- Participate in the daily/weekly morning briefings of the team and share specific information about the After Sales.
- Work with the After Sales team SOP updates and the Training Manager on the creation and updates to SOP user guides. (Process)
- Work closely with the Operation team to troubleshoot and resolve and potential issues.
- Supervise the repair tickets for both eCommerce and Retail clients and provide instructions to the advisors and the after sales team.
- Provide the Client Service analyst qualitative feedbacks to be included in reports.
- Detect early signals and report anomalies to the after sales team to improve the sales & after-sales processes and, at a global level, contribute to processes & tools improvements.
- Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply chain and/or Logistic
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in luxury environment ((client service, boutiques, hotels or conciergerie)
- Previous experience in Client Service Center setting preferred
- Fluent in English: outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal (C2) additional language as bonus
- Hard Skills:
- Knowledge of relational databases (SalesForce, Cybersource, Riskified)
- Practice of analytical tools and languages
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – advanced excel skills
Information additionnelle WORKING AT DIOR
- Soft skills & motivation:
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Clear demonstration of a client first mind-set
- Highly motivated, energetic, and inspirational team player
- A passion for Christian Dior and our collections
CAREER PATH IN THE DIOR COUTURE MAISON
- Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
- Sustainable development is at the heart of our everyday concerns. By deploying collective innovations on a daily basis and its dedicated program Dream in Green, our Maison is instilling a cooperative, global and local strategy involving all of Dior's universes, businesses and players throughout the world.
- At Dior we strongly believe that diversity in all its forms is a major asset for our Maison because it allows our people to fully express their talent. Equal opportunities are one of our main values, we carefully examine all types of profiles, and we are supporting applications of people with disabilities.
DIOR believes in the importance of enhancing employees’ professional evolution. Dior Couture Maison’s HR politics enables specialization and evolution within the Maison, depending on organizational needs, skills and motivations.