Description du poste
Associate Marketing Manager, Email, Dotca Retention Operation
Job ID: 201735
Location Name: CA-FSC SF Off (0174)
Address:525 Market St, 4th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States (US)
Job Type:Full Time
Sephora has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997, then launched stateside in 1998 and is currently home to 300+ world-class brands - including its private label, Sephora Collection. Sephora’s curated assortment features more than 14,000 products, including makeup, skincare, perfume, hair care, body care, professional tools, and more.
In Sephora Americas, we belong to something beautiful. With a continued focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion, we seek ways to create a sense of belonging where people can be their authentic selves. We embrace our unique talents and are proud of the passionate community we’ve built. With leaders who listen and inspire, everyone is encouraged to be their best. Reimagine your future, with Sephora.
Your role at Sephora:
As an Associate Marketing Manager – Dotca Retention Operations, you will be responsible for the production and execution of Sephora Canada’s extensive, dynamic, and high-performing email campaigns. Reporting to the Manager – NA Retention Operations, you will use your technical expertise and execution skills to work closely with internal and external partners to set up and launch campaigns that will be critical to driving Sephora Canada sales growth and client retention.
In addition, you will:
- Support and flawlessly execute complex operations for email campaigns and initiatives:
- Responsible for proofing, testing, and QA – ensure linking strategies and content (including product and promotion details) are accurate and error-free across desktop and mobile platforms.
- Identify and independently troubleshoot issues, working with the appropriate partners to resolve, and escalate roadblocks to manager when necessary.
- Proactively identify areas of inefficiencies and propose solutions to streamline and/or optimize.
- Deliver the best client experience and wear your client centric hat.
- Collaborate and effectively partner with internal teams (Production, Project Management, Developers, Merchandising, Promo Marketing, Loyalty Marketing, etc.) and external vendors to ensure accurate creation and delivery of campaigns.
- Help with ad-hoc initiatives as needed with a positive, curious, and can-do attitude.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 2+ years’ experience of production and execution experience for email and/or mobile messaging campaigns, retail/consumer preferred
- Familiarity with email or mobile messaging deployment platforms (such as Epsilon, Braze, Airship Salesforce, MailChimp, or others)
- Hands-on experience working with different CMS and building campaigns
- Knowledge and experience with HTML coding and content management tools
- Understanding of email campaign segmentation and analytics
- Superb attention to detail (you execute projects with a high level of accuracy and enjoy detecting typos, inconsistencies, and more)
- Highly organized (you can juggle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-volume, and deadline-driven environment)
- Flexible (you calmly problem-solve with a nimble attitude in an environment with many changes and roadblocks)
- High sense of urgency and ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects, people, and initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to collaborate across many diverse teams
- Excellent written, grammatical, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy...
- Meaningful Rewards: Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, an employee discount, free beauty product gifts from brand partners, and so much more. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link:https://jobs.sephora.com/USA/content/Our-Perks/?locale=en_US .
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging:We pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated, respected, and honored. We will drive diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business—ensuring that our employees, brand partners, suppliers, and our clients feel a sense of belonging in store, online, and in our workplaces. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
- Beauty & Beyond:Every day we reimagine beauty, discover new brands, and influence positive change. Together we inspire our clients, empower people, and help them become the best versions of themselves. We think this is beautiful.
- Endless Evolution:You will learn with innovators, artists, and experts in every field. As our business evolves, so will you. Here, you’re empowered to choose your own path, accelerate your growth, and be your best. As part of our family and the LVMH community, your options are endless.
- Creativity Unleashed:At Sephora, you’re encouraged to explore, innovate, and have funwhile working with diverse clients, teams, and leaders. You won’t just partner with iconic brands; you’ll help build them. We value your curiosity, your drive for success, and the emotional connections you make. Together we’re defining the future of beauty.
- Bold Authenticity:Being bold and different has made us a global beauty and retail leader. At Sephora, we celebrate diversity, embrace your unique and winning spirit, and believe that real beauty is being authentically you.You are what sets us apart.
As a condition of employment, Sephora requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption due to a qualifying medical condition, a sincerely held religious belief or practice, or a requirement by law.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company.We do not discriminate on the basis ofrace, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.