TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records. The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.BUSINESS ANALYST (M/W)
An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate. This is a busy but friendly environment that will suit an organized person with a great balance of having an eye for detail and high-level view and paired with plenty of team spirit.
In this role, based in Milan, you will work with our Italian team to help transform our business and solve our most difficult problems. TAG Heuer provides you with the opportunity to gain global experience and exposure by interacting with all levels of the business and developing a deep understanding of our operations.
Topics will encompass the Brand’s business performance reporting & controlling, requiring analytical capabilities, as well as, TAG Heuer’s transformation, for which soft skills to drive change are key.Responsibilities:
- Be a key contributor to the Budget exercises by consolidating / challenging the topline
- Perform sales and distribution analysis to improve sales productivity both for wholesale and retail channels
- Accountable for the relevance, the sharing, and the follow-up of commercial department reports
- Monitoring SI and SO performances by developing and sharing analysis and reports [per partner, area, channel] with General Management, Sales, Finance and Marketing Teams
- Highlight findings and give recommendations based on analysis done and KPIs set-up
- Provide local team with impactful and relevant analysis for Top Management Presentations
- Conduct a monthly analysis on stocks to ensure the right stock coverage in Direct Retail and at every partner
- Take part in all kind of analysis to monitor and optimized the investments in projects and the functioning of the subsidiary
- You are highly proficient with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint to deliver quantitative analysis
- You are fluent in Italian and English.
- You have experience with SAP and a good knowledge of business intelligence tools
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You are solutions oriented
- You are extremely organized, rigorous, analytical and pay attention to details
- You are interested in working in a fast-paced, dynamic and self-starter environment