Are you passionate about the luxury sector? Do want to discover this world through our Digital Marketing department? This is your opportunity!
Parfums Christian Dior Spain is looking for a trainee that supports the Digital Marketing department in the following tasks:
- Support to the digital team in all the daily tasks of e-retail and e-commerce
- Support in the process of opening e-corners of the brand following image guidelines :evaluation of web environment, product files, etc.
- Collaboration in the e-trade plan in both rrss and the retailer websites:
- Support in monthly reports: sales, performance of the campaigns, behavior by reference, benchmark of the different sites.
- Support to the digital team in the launching of campaigns in the different webs, in line with the calendar of launches and animation
- Support in adhoc projects and in the management of campaigns in social media, affiliation, email, display and other channels.
- Support to the crm team in the management of the different crm campaigns (direct mailers, tracking, reporting)
- Analysis and monitoring of the websites of the competition
- Degree in Marketing, Commercial Management and Marketing, Advertising or similar.
- Possibility of an internship agreement with a study center.
- Previous experience in an e-commerce / digital marketing position.
- Very high level of English essential. French desirable.
- High level of proficiency in Excel.
- Photoshop skills.
- Sensibility for the luxury and beauty sector.
- Methodical, organized person, with attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, participative person, with enthusiasm to learn and contribute new ideas. Passionate about digital marketing and the Internet.
- Ability to work in a team.