With its world-renowned collections of men's and women's fashion, Givenchy has been sensuously reinterpreting the codes of elegance, sophistication, and femininity since it was founded in 1952.
With the appointment of Matthew M. Williams as Creative Director, he looks to bring the House his dedication to craftsmanship and attention to detail as well as an intuitive understanding of tailoring, technology, and integrity in fashion.
Givenchy plans to steward their legacy forward in a modern and powerful way by coupling William’s flair for translating cultural undercurrents into high fashion with his vision of the House’s timeless and inclusive allure.
Are you passionate about building client relationships in luxury fashion? We are currently seeking Style Advisors to join Givenchy's South Coast Plaza
boutique in Costa Mesa, CA
Based on-site, this position will be significant in providing a personalized client experience, building strong client relationships, meeting and exceeding sales targets. Responsibilities & Tasks:
Profil Qualifications & Skills:
- Meet individual and store sales targets and consignment goals
- Incorporate product knowledge in the sales process with the end result of improving sales, units sold per transaction, and the dollar value of each transaction
- Adhere to all company policies
- Capture all relevant customer information for entry in database
- Promote store events through email, phone, and personalized notes
- Maintain and expand a client book
- Consistently follow up with any shipping, alteration, or other issues related to clients
- Assist in general housekeeping and the maintenance of the store image
- Support shipping and receiving and inventory control as requested
- Perform monthly stock takes
- 1+ years’ experience in retail sales
- Confirmed experience driving positive customer interactions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
Employee benefits: At LVMH Fashion Group, we offer a generous benefits package including medical insurance, bonus structure, paid time off, holiday pay, 401k, automatic employee contribution, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, and to perform crucial job functions.