JOB TITLE: Operations DirectorREPORTS TO :
Senior Boutique Director, 5th
Working with the Boutique Management, as part of the leadership team, the Operations Director is responsible for the day-to-day management of the non-selling functions of the Boutique. Responsibilities include overseeing Payroll, POS functions, shipping and receiving, after sales, loss prevention, supply orders, controlling expenses, facilities maintenance and assisting in management of all areas of Boutique operations as needed.Profil TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Information additionnelle SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Oversee compliance of all associates with established Company policies, procedures, and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, security, inventory management, sales and record-keeping procedures.
- Train, coach, and manage all associates in execution of operations tasks, i.e POS procedures, return procedures, alteration requests, safety and security procedures, etc.
- Monitor the accuracy of receiving, transfers, damages, and returns-to-vendor (RTV's to Corporate to maintain the accuracy of the inventory.
- Ensure that adequate security exists and that physical facilities comply with safety codes and ordinances.
- Conduct regular inventory cycle counts as directed
- Coordinate communication between the store and central distribution and/or the Corporate inventory control.
- Produce and maintain operational reports and records to ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all back-of-house operations are properly set-up and organized
- Lock and secure the store and oversee compliance with all opening/closing and security procedures.
- Assist with the process of payroll management, and scheduling of associates, and ensure compliance with payroll budgets.
- Help solve problems that affect the store's service, efficiency, and productivity.
- Provide and inspire outstanding service to our customers.
- Exercise judgment and discretion alone, and in conjunction with, the management team, in the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Ability to manage store operations, including payroll, Customer Service, Shipping/Receiving, Alterations, and facilities management effectively
- Ability to produce, complete, and maintain records and documentation pertaining to work force
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job, including POS systems, inventory control systems, phone systems, cash register, sensor-tag remover, and all other office equipment. Oversee operation and maintenance of all facilities and equipment used in the boutique, including, but not limited to, HVAC, electrical systems, security systems, and communications/MIS systems.
- Ability to develop and train workforce, build relationships, utilize skills of workforce most appropriately
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to maintain a fair, consistent set of standards as they apply to work force
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others, understand material, and provide instructions to Department Managers and Associates