Poste Program Purpose
The First at Fendi Program aims to welcome the New Generation by offering them a disruptive experience within the Fendi Family in a context of fast pace.
As main mission, the intern will be developing a dedicated business-oriented project during the length of its experience as well as experiencing a real-life working environment and gaining a strategic vision on our business priorities.Project
Based in the HO in Paris, you will have the opportunity to take the lead a key project with high exposure in terms of scope and involved stakeholders.Main Responsibilities
- Supporting the PR team with sample requests for press, celebrities, and influencers. With additional support to HQ directly with internal sample movement requests within UK/International markets. Product categories include Ready-to-Wear, Couture, Skiwear, Activewear, Accessories and Kids wear collections.
- Handling Fashion GPS Sample Management system for product inventories and database.
- Assisting the PR team with VIP/influencer’s showroom and in-store appointments, as well as seasonal activations including show fittings, event dressing, gifting projects, photo shoots and special projects.
- Supporting showroom and event co-ordination: press days, in-store events, pop-up openings. Including showroom VM and maintenance, as well as internal sample sale when relevant.
- Monitoring France and Monaco print and digital coverage to support HQ reporting, media analysis and internal reviews – including social media.
- General administration responsibilities, including magazine/newspaper archive, press database, support with organizing team travel and expenses, liaising with shipping vendors, logistics and suppliers.
- 1 years’ experience in Fashion/Luxury Environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Fashion GPS experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent relationship/team skills
- Confident, organised, professionalism
- Goal oriented approach, multitasking
- Strong knowledge and/or interest for fashion/luxury industry
- Fluent English and France; another European language is a plus