Ce poste vient d'être pourvu, mais il y a plus de Commercial offres d'emploi
Sales Associate- Hawaii
Description du poste
A master in the Art of Fusion, with respect for tradition and the creative vision of the 21st century, the Swiss watchmaker Hublot puts innovation at the heart of its growth strategy. With a youthful spirit and a forward-looking approach, the teams at Hublot are constantly looking for the innovative ideas that are the hallmark of Hublot. Beyond developing major watchmaking complications, Hublot is associated with the biggest names in sport, through collaborations with Ferrari, FIFATM, Usain Bolt, and many others, alongside other highly varied domains, including music, through the celebrated piano virtuoso Lang Lang, as well as fashion, with Italia Independent
Are you willing to join a creative and innovative Retail luxury team? Hublot of America is opening its first boutique in Hawaii-in the Ala Moana shopping center in Honolulu, this upcoming fall! We are currently seeking for our new team of Sales Associates.
As a committed and dedicated member of the team, the Sales Associate play a key role in helping the boutique to achieve success through the achievement of team targets. Customer service is at the heart of this role and ensuring a high level of brand and product knowledge is vital to achieve a positive brand experience for the clients and repeat sales.
- Professionally handling and advising customers of products and services resulting in the achievement of store sales targets
- Merchandising displays and ensuring high standards are maintained within the store
- Provide high quality service to customers face-to- face and over the telephone
- Completing sale documentation and efficient use of internal till and stock systems
- Altering and fitting customers watches
- Maintain high level of product and brand knowledge
- Attend and contribute to brand events
- Build client relationships and develop client book
- Provide in-store after-sales service working with the after-sales teams to achieve a high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Provide coaching and training to other sales associate when needed and support new hires integration
- Be the main point of contact on the floor when management is not present
- 3+ years retail experience with the majority of time spent in luxury
- Previous experience in Watch industry desired
- Highly professional manner and customer service skills
- Ability to develop extensive brand and product knowledge
- Able to meet sales targets and to work effectively within a team.
Full time regular position with full benefits.
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii, in the Ala Moana shopping center