Description du poste
Being located in the heart of DuPont Circle, this hotel is a fantastic location and experience for anyone seeking an opportunity in the US!
Visit the Lincoln Memorial or that a stroll around the Washington Monument. There are so many fun things to do in this city, and the Lyle Hotel is offering a program that will help develop your hospitality skills. So don't miss out and apply now!
Uniform will be provided and for non-uniform roles professional casual attire is required.
Complimentary meals are provided at employee cafeteria
Upon completion of your 12 month program you will accrue, 7 sick days and 2 weeks’ vacation.
Airport pick up will not be provided. We recommend them to fly into DCA or IAH. They can arrive to the hotel via uber, metro or taxi.
Before you book your flight contact Emilee to coordinate your housing on site and up to 10 days, based on occupancy levels.
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Autres offres suggérées
Rencontrez notre équipe
- Expand your food and beverage skills training at this Marriott property!Atlanta, GA, United States
- Marriott hotel seeks outgoing Receptionist to join team!Atlanta, GA, United States
- DC hotel is seeking a passionate customer service trainee!Virginia, United States
- Mature and professional Assistant Food and Beverage Manager for 5 star hotel!Maryland, United States
- Train as a Front Desk Supervisor in the beautiful and historic Washington DC!Maryland, United States