Butler (Guest Relations) - Jumeirah Group Dubai
À propos du poste
Today, Jumeirah is a Dubai national champion and an acclaimed luxury hospitality leader operating 24 Jumeirah branded properties in eight countries, employing more than 13,500 colleagues from across 140 nationalities.
About the role:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for highly talented and experienced Butlers to join Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts in Dubai on either a seasonal (6-months) or full time basis.
Your main duties will include the following:
- Help and assist all the guests in a friendly and educated manner.
- Build a thorough rapport with all in-house guests in all the summer houses and maintain interaction in order to facilitate guest recognition and obtain specific individual needs, likes, and dislikes in order to maintain guest history files.
- Ensure privacy and security of in-house guests in every summer house.
- Ensure the Jumeirah greeting/arrival procedure is followed at all times.
- Ensures all expected arrival rooms/suites are checked and in order.
- Upsell rooms/suites and cross sell all outlets within the resort and Jumeirah International.
- Abide by all policies and procedures as provided in the butler services SOP manual as well as the hotel & company policies and procedures at all times.
- Adhere to all hotel health & safety policies.
- Have working knowledge of the hotel operating system (Oracle) and point of sale (Micros).
- Have full understanding & knowledge of all in room/suite services, amenities, functions & systems.
- Be fully responsible for the pantry and the reception desk in every summer house by ensuring the manning & cleanliness is controlled and both are correctly stocked & operationally prepared at all times according to set standards.
- Ensure a full & complete shift handover and maintain a high level of communication & feedback within the department.
- Co-ordinate & liaise at all times with the butler order taker/ team leader.
- Refresh the rooms/suites & assist with turndowns and ensure all rooms/suites are maintained & serviced as required.
- Coordinate laundry and pressing collection and delivery and provide a full shoeshine service.
- Unpack/ pack guest luggage as requested.
- Deliver and place the evening amenities or gifts and newspapers & magazines to all rooms/suites.
- Maintain full control of the bar replenishment and provide beverage service to all rooms/suites.
- Nombre de postes: 10
- 2000 – 5000 AED + non-contracted service charge, tips, and language allowance (if applicable)
- fully furnished shared accommodation (2 in 1) / live out allowance
- About the benefits: This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; fully furnished shared accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, bi-annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, visa under Jumeirah sponsorship, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
- Département: Relations client
À propos de vous
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the passion for consistent high-quality guest service. You will preferably possess a minimum of 2 years guest service experience in a 5-star hotel or similar environment and a secondary school certificate or degree.
You should have an excellent communication, interpersonal and guest service skills. It is also essential that you have good command of the English language (spoken and written) and an additional language (i.e. French, German, Italian, Spanish, Arabic or Russian). Knowledge in Micros and Opera is desirable.
- Langue requise: Anglais. Arabe, Allemand, Espagnol, Français, Italien et Russe sont un plus
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
Set across its own private beach, Madinat Jumeirah Resort is an authentic recreation of ancient Arabia, capturing the natural beauty of the region. Madinat Jumeirah comprises four grand hotels: Jumeirah Al Qasr, Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, Jumeirah Al Naseem, and Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf.
Madinat Jumeirah features over 50 restaurants and bars, conference and banqueting facilities including two grand ballrooms, a 1000-seat amphitheatre and the region’s only dedicated entertainment centre and multi-purpose venue, Madinat Arena. The facilities are interconnected by 3 kilometres of waterways and landscaped gardens.
Butler (Guest Relations) - Jumeirah Group Dubai
Temps plein, Plus de 1 an
Date de début du contrat:Dès que possible
Date d'entrée en fonction (au plus tard):