Description du poste
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award-winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world. Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place. The Group regularly receives international recognition and awards for quality management and legendary service hospitality.
With 326 guest rooms and 31 suites, Mandarin Oriental, Miami is located in Brickell Key and is a prime location for both business and leisure guests. It is an urban resort with Miami’s only private beach.
Overview of Position
It is the mission and intent of this position that the incumbent will take ownership of a station and make it their own, cooking exceptional food, organizing and maintaining all standards of quality and cleanliness.
- Set assigned station with the determined amount of mise en place in a timely manner.
- Work in a safe manner following all the HACCP and FLHSS safety rules and regulations.
- Follow safe work habits when working with kitchen equipment .
- Keep workstation clean and organized at all times keeping the station stocked for the next shift.
The La Mar Cook I reports directly to the La Mar Executive Chef.
• Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the similar position, preferably in a luxury setting.
• Flexible schedule is required, including some evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Excellent organizational skills and communication skills are necessary.
• Must be able to work in a high-pace and dynamic operation.
• Must be detailed oriented, excellent computer skills necessary.
• Have a pleasant, friendly and helpful manner.
• Work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
• Able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
• Able to consistently delight and satisfy our guest.
Working with us means…
We are dedicated to delighting our guests and to delighting our colleagues. We are committed to becoming the best and we emphasize working together to achieve this goal. We support acting with responsibility.
Working with us means working harmoniously, respectfully, passionately, and towards personal growth. Working with us means that you will be personally valued. From the initial interview through the comprehensive orientation to the numerous Learning and Development programmes, we are committed to providing a Mandarin Oriental ‘Colleague Journey’ that exceeds colleague expectations.
Equal Employer Opportunity Statement
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s colleagues to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Advertised: 10 Sep 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Autres offres suggérées
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Intéressé(e) par cette offre ?