Ce poste vient d'être pourvu, mais il y a plus de Réservations offres d'emploi
Reservations - stage curriculare
Description du poste
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, theGroup provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Ideally located on the charming Via Andegari, Mandarin Oriental, Milan is a stylish and intimate hotel, featuring 104 guestrooms, including 32 beautifully appointed suites. Set in the heart of the city, only steps away from the world-renowned La Scala opera house, it inhabits four elegant 18th Century buildings in Milan's most prestigious district. The hotel features a fine-dining restaurant, Seta and a bar-bistro, Mandarin Bar + Bistrot where an eclectic choice of contemporary cuisine and cocktails are offered in chic surroundings. The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Milan is the city's most comprehensive, offering a holistic approach to rejuvenation and relaxation in tranquil, meditative surroundings that feature indoor swimming pool and six private treatment rooms. In addition, the hotel has two versatile function rooms that benefit from natural daylight.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in both written and spoken Italian and English
- Excellent organizational and computer skills
- Another foreign language literacy is a plus
- Support company's philosophy and company culture through the use of Pillars of Legendary Quality Experiences on a daily basis to ensure Guest Satisfaction and the achievement of our Mission statement.
- Follow departmental standards at all times to ensure consistent, professional and delightful service to guests.
- Data input in the PMS system in the correct format as set in the PMS operational manual.
- Review and reply to email correspondence.
- Review arrival reports from both SMS and SynXis.
- Take appropriate action to resolve and/or prevent guest complaints.
- Anticipate guest needs and be knowledgeable regarding hotel, location, and services.
- Record all guest preferences so they can be acted upon by operational departments.
- Perform all reservation service sequences to the departmental standard.
- Answer the phone and follow hotel/departmental phone etiquette.
- Handle basic operations of the department, mainly reservations from multiple channels such as telephone, email, SynXis, etc. and use the hotel's property management system, Seven Rooms and other systems as required.
- Ensure daily check-lists are acted upon and completed prior to end of business day.
- Be able to explain the different menu items using proper verbiage that has been set by management.
- Accountable for recording all allergies and dislikes as a guest preference.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the department head and/or supervisor, with the intent to provide excellent service and maximize revenue within the standards of the brand and the scope of the reservations department.
Advertised: 14 Oct 2021 W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: 31 Dec 2021 W. Europe Standard Time