Description du poste
Posting Date Oct 07, 2021
Job Number 21113176
Job Category Administrative
Location The St. Regis Singapore, 29 Tanglin Road, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? N
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
The position is responsible for implementing quality assurance processes that meet the hotel’s mission and brand standards, target customer needs and focus on continuous improvement at the hotel level in all level of operations. This position champions the Quality function and builds support for change. At the same time, to provides full executive secretarial and administration support to the Hotel’s General Manager.
Education and Experience
• Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the administrative assistance, clerical services, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Quality Assurance Goals
- Conducts monthly audit to ensure compliance with company and brand standards
- Makes and executes the necessary decisions to keep property moving forward toward achievement of goals.
- Directs property quality efforts to address critical customer requirements.
- Assists with hotel-wide implementation of company best practices.
- Facilitates process improvement teams, assuring use of the systematic processes, and improvement is achievable and measurable.
- Ensures that management practices at all levels are aligned with quality tools by providing training in quality sciences.
- Uses data collection methods to compile, display, track, and analyze defect trends.
- Demonstrates and communicates key drivers of guest satisfaction for the brand’s target customer.
- Analyzes issues and identifies trends.
- Reviews guest feedback with leadership team and ensures appropriate corrective action is taken.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Stays visible and interfaces with customers on a regular basis to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Models service behaviors that meet or exceed guest expectations.
Executive Secretarial Role
- Maintain the strict confidentiality on all matters relating to Marriott International, including all other internal matters related to the Executive Office and the hotel.
- Provide full secretarial assistance to the General Manager, including preparation of correspondence, screening of telephone calls and organising appointments.
- Liaise with Department Heads (DH) and hosts with regards to necessary follow-up on queries, deadlines, requests and special functions as directed by the General Manager.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and documents with the Executive Committee (EXCOM) and DH when required, in a timely manner ensuring reporting deadlines are met, including but not limited to the monthly and quarterly reports to Owners and Regional Offices.
- Attend and transcribe minutes of meetings when required.
- Coordinate travel arrangement for the General Manager, EXCOM and DH as requested.
- Coordinate and facilitate arrangements requested for by Owners and Regional Offices, working closely with their secretaries to ensure timely completion.
- Facilitate arrangements for VIP bookings and visits to the hotel.
- Draft responses to guests for the General Manager.
- Assist with preparation of correspondences in response to guests’ queries, compliments or complaints.
- Represent the Executive Office at guest or host functions as required.
- Maintain an efficient filing and tracking system.
- Maintain and update the General Manager’s business contacts.
- Sort and distribute daily mail and coordinate courier services.
- Liaison for office equipment and maintenance requirements (copier, printer etc.), including control and cost containment of the Executive Office stationary supplies.
- Ensure compliance with the legislated health and safety requirements within the workplace.
- Comply with all corporate and hotel standards and procedures.
- Actively promote a work environment that cares for both guests and hosts alike.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Autres offres suggérées
The Arts Club Dubai
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
ROBINSON CALA SERENA
- Maintenance Tech ISeattle, WA, United States
- Housekeeper (FT) Marriott Marquis Houston DowntownHouston, TX, United States
- Plant OperatorGrapevine, TX, United States
- BartenderWestlake, TX, United States
- Customer Service Work From Home $16hrAustin, TX, United States