Description du poste
Posting Date Oct 13, 2021
Job Number 21115381
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location The St. Regis Washington D.C., 923 16th and K St NW, Washington, District of Columbia, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? N
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
Responsible for proactively soliciting business. The position is accountable for handling large group or other customer segments related to opportunities with significant revenue potential. Actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue for individual properties. Aligns customer profile with the appropriate product. Achieves personal and team related revenue goals. Turns business over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery in accordance with brand standards. Creates opportunities to grow the account base through customer interactions.
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 5 years’ experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
• 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 3 years of experience in sales and marketing or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Understanding Market Opportunities and Driving Revenue
• Targets accounts, markets, or segments with heavy emphasis on proactive solicitation and account saturation.
• Partners with counterpart to effectively manage the business opportunity.
• Responds to and manages larger and more complex incoming opportunities for the property.
• Identifies, qualifies and solicits new business to achieve personal and property revenue goals.
• Focuses efforts on accounts with significant potential sales revenue.
• Develops effective sales plans and actions.
• Works with partners to develop creative ideas and proposals for events.
• Maximizes revenue by upselling packages.
• Understands the overall market - competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
• Closes the best opportunities based on market conditions and individual property needs.
• Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
• Handles complex business with significant revenue potential as well as significant customer expectations.
Building Successful Relationships
• Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
• Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
• Provides excellent customer sales service in order to grow share of the account.
• Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Utilizes intranet for resources, templates, and information.
• Participates in site visits.
• Develops and facilitate execution of contracts as required.
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
• Executes brand’s Customer Service Standards and property’s Brand Standards through the sales process.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Autres offres suggérées
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
USEH International Inc