Sales & MarketingLocation
Hotel Grande Bretagne a Luxury Collection Hotel Athens, 1 Vasileos Georgiou A str, Athens, Greece, Greece VIEW ON MAP Schedule
The Hotels of Grande Bretagne and King George are two of the most historic hotels of Athens, international renown for services and attention to our customer experience. The Hotel Grande Bretagne and King George are members of the Luxury Collection brand of Marriott International, Inc, with more than 500 Associates. The Hotels have a total of 422 rooms and suites, exquisite banqueting facilities, famous outlets, the famous Alexander’s Bar, and the rejuvenating GB Spa. Our Hotels’ team seeks to fill the position of: Social Media Executive
Will be reporting to the Complex Marketing Manager.Duties and Responsibilities to include:
The successful candidate should possess the following knowledge, skills and attributes
- Aid in the development and in the digitals distribution of Social Media campaigns and content, including creation of video and photographic content.
- Support property business goals by maintaining an active online presence in all channels
- Support in the development and planning of all digital advertising throughout the year.
- Support in the handling of all Marriott appropriate platforms and channels.
- Support in the audit of property websites and campaigns for correct information on a regular basis.
- Liaise with graphic design agencies to produce promotional collateral, digital assets and/or copywriting.
- Cooperate with Public Relations, Marketing and Digital HUB for projects and other activities.
- Support in the management of digital assets (photography and video) submission process, including receiving images from photographers correctly loading assets in Marriott’s internal system.
- Support in the tracking of approved hotel budget process by reviewing property marketing budget forecasts.
- Stay up to date on marketing/digital trends, and propose projects accordingly
- Optimize tags across multiple distribution outlets. Furthermore, analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Monitor community feedback in real-time and assist with fan engagement. Also, participate in online conversations to build brand visibility, customer satisfaction and marketing/ecommerce support.
- Serve as a resource for the sales and operations team regarding Social media.
We confirm utmost confidentiality for all applications as per EU GDPR directive, and all local laws for personal information Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- University Degree in Marketing and Communications, and Digital Marketing certification will be considered an asset
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably in the hospitality sector, in an international, luxury environment
- Certification in Digital Marketing channels, such as Google AdWords
- Excellent command of the English language certified at Proficiency level
- Strong people and project management skills
- Problem solving skills. A can do attitude is a must.
- Organizing skills and coordination ability
- Analytical, numerical skills and attention to detail
- Interpersonal communication skills, integrity and commitment
The Luxury Collection is a glittering ensemble of locally authentic hotels and resorts from around the world. Our hotel teams curate the world’s most enriching and desirable destination experiences. Our mission is to guide our guests, these seasoned travelers on transformative journeys that touch their spirits, enrich their lives and create lasting memories. If you are someone with an appreciation for evocative storytelling and a desire to provide genuine, personalized, and anticipatory service, then we invite you to join us on our journey and explore a career with The Luxury Collection.