Joining Meliá is to embark on a journey without borders because the possibilities of growing and training here are endless. It is knowing that the world is yours and that you can work in many countries. And all with the feeling that you are part of a big family.
It means knowing that you have started one of the most exciting journeys of your life, a journey in which inspiration will always accompany you. Do you dare to be the owner of your professional career in an inspiring world?
ME Milan Il Duca a is looking for a Front Office Agent to join our Front Office Department. We are looking for a passionate candidate who has good interpersonal and organizational skills and believes to have the propensity for relationships with customers.
Job Mission: To manage properly all the activities related to Front Office Department
- Check-in and check-out hotel guests in a timely and professional manner.
- Process all payments according to established procedures.
- Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt, and professional manner
- Register guests, issue room keys and provide information on hotel services and room location
- Up-sell rooms when possible, to maximize hotel revenue
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
- Respond appropriately to guest complaints
- Make appropriate service recovery gestures in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Because belonging to the great Meliá family is being VIP, you will enjoy My MeliáRewards which is the exclusive loyalty programme for our employees with exclusive benefits and advantages.
In addition, enjoy the My MeliáBenefits programme: with flexible remuneration, exclusive discounts on a variety of products and services, active and healthy lifestyles, and charitable initiatives. Be as proud to belong to Meliá as we are of you.
At Meliá we are all VIP - Great professionals who make everyday life easier and exceptional. From the junior to the most senior, all of them have unique and important qualities that make working at Meliá an opportunity for constant growth and a passport to create your future wherever you want.
Our warmth, proximity and passion for what we do make working at Meliá an unforgettable experience, full of emotional moments and always with the feeling that you belong to a big family where we have people like you, VIP people.
• knowledge of Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook);
• excellent knowledge of English and Italian, a third language is a plus (ideally spanish);
• previous experience in the same role inside a Hotel of the same level;
• available to work shifts;
• Knowledge of Micros OPERA.
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
La informiamo inoltre che i Suoi dati personali forniti volontariamente mediante il Suo curriculum vitae, saranno da noi trattati con modalità manuali ed elettroniche al solo fine di valutare una Sua possibile candidatura all’interno nei nostri hotel nel rispetto dei principi di sicurezza e riservatezza sanciti dal D. Lgs. 196/2003.
Ai sensi dell’art. 29 del D. Lgs. 196/2003 il Responsabile del trattamento dei Suoi dati personali è l’HR Manager del Me Milan Il Duca.
Rimane Vs. libera prerogativa esercitare i diritti contemplati dal Codice Privacy (art. 7 del D. Lgs. 196/2003) scrivendoci ai seguenti riferimenti: Hotel Me Milan Il Duca – Direzione del Personale – Piazza della Repubblica 13, 20124 Milano .
Si prega di inviare il proprio curriculum vitae con foto ed autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in base al D.Lgs. 196/2003.
Langues requises: Italien et Anglais. Espagnol est un plus
Located in the heart of the action and near the city’s main museums, exclusive boutiques, fashionable hot spots and trendy night clubs, ME Milan - Il Duca is one of the leading hotels in Milan. It is contemporary and cutting edge in style and located in one of the fashion capitals in the world.
Designed by the world famous architect Aldo Rossi, amongst its fantastic services and facilities ME Milan - Il Duca provides 132 exquisitely designed, modern rooms, including 34 suites; a high-energy steakhouse restaurant from New York - STK; Rooftop Bar with outdoor terrace and spectacular panoramic views of the new skyline of Milan including the new towers in the Garibaldi area. The hotel also consists of twoexecutive boardrooms a total of 100 m2 a modern, fully equipped gym, open 24 hours a day and high speed Wi-Fi internet.