“The world is yours with Meliá”
Joining Meliá is to embark on a journey without borders because the possibilities of growing and training here are endless. It is knowing that the world is yours and that you can work in many countries. And all with the feeling that you are part of a big family.
It means knowing that you have started one of the most exciting journeys of your life, a journey in which inspiration will always accompany you. Do you dare to be the owner of your professional career in an inspiring world? 😉🌟Because belonging to the great Meliá family is being VIP
You will enjoy My MeliáRewards
which is the exclusive loyalty programme for our employees with exclusive benefits and advantages.
In addition, enjoy the My MeliáBenefits
programme: with flexible remuneration, exclusive discounts on a variety of products and services, active and healthy lifestyles, and charitable initiatives. Be as proud to belong to Meliá as we are of you 😉
JOB POSITION: ME HOTEL MARKETING MANAGER
REPORT TO: Cluster Director of Sales
MISSION: Development of the hotel's MARKETING PLAN based on the brand's vision – Cultural Program. The cultural and gastronomic activities calendar serves as the content platform to execute the communication, sales, and PR strategy. It is about positioning the hotel as a SOCIAL EPICENTER of the destination, targeting both hotel guests and residents. This role requires expertise in MARKETING, COMMUNICATIONS, and PR, with in-depth knowledge of local and international entertainment, culture, music, gastronomy, art, etc.
BRAND STRATEGY: Participates indirectly by providing input on the hotel's reality to the Marketing Partner or Brand Manager when necessary.
HOTEL MARKETING PLAN:
- Development of the hotel Marketing Plan aligned with the brand and sales strategy. Inbound B2B & B2C and Outbound B2B & B2C
- Responsible for overseeing and planning the Marketing Plan at least 6 months before the opening
- Management and execution of the Hotel's marketing budget.
BRAND AND HOTEL IDENTITY:
- Executes the hotel's graphic identity and all necessary collateral and promotional materials, always through approved suppliers by the brand and under the supervision of the Marketing Partner, following the brand identity guidelines.
COMMUNICATION & PR:
- Creates the RFPs for the hotel's Public Relations agency.
- Makes sure that the Hotel Press Kit is always updated and in accordance with all the news.
- Manages requests from the press, influencers and artists (resident artists, DJ's, protocol, etc).
- Welcomes influencers and journalists at the hotel.
- Maintains the daily relationship with the PR & social media agencies to disseminate the events that take place in the hotel, via the MARKETING PARTNER and the global PR & Social Media agencies.
- Organizes, coordinates and selects the material from Editorial Photoshoots and video shoots.
- Creates RFPs for the hotel's SOCIAL MEDIA agency.
- Attends monthly meetings with the Marketing Partner and brand team to ensure the hotel follows the brand guidelines.
- Reviews weekly calendars to ensure content is aligned with the brand standards regarding image and tone of voice.
- Selects and approves influencer stays in collaboration with the SOCIAL MEDIA & PR team.
- Welcomes influencers or journalists at the hotel and provides them with useful information to maximize coverage, including hashtags, prices, codes, etc.
- Manages hotel partnerships and ensures compliance with the agreed terms in the hotel's marketing plan.
- Acts as the main contact for all partnership-related inquiries that come from the brand and apply to the hotel.
- Defines the content needs of the hotel to serve communication and distribution channels
- Physically attends videoshoots and photoshoots at the hotel
- Reviews offline and online materials until the hotel's production is finalized
- Ensures a smooth flow of this content to all organization channels and touchpoints, making it available to everyone who needs it
- Coordinates with E-commerce regarding campaign and CRM content
- Supervises and organizes Styling, Props, Vouchers, etc, and communicates needs with the hotel, etc.
- Reviews it with the MARKETING PARTNER to ensure alignment with brand standards.
- Is responsible for all photographic, video, and copywriting content on melia.com and OTA's (Online Travel Agencies)
- Manages the Fact Sheet of the hotel and Hotel Sales Presentation.
- Designs the identity of all materials related to fairs, as well as overseeing the image of GIVEAWAYS and other materials.
At Meliá we are all VIP
- 2-3 years of experience in similar position
- Highly customer focused, with experience in a luxury, service-driven environment
- A keen interest in fashion and the arts is required
- Above-par communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with guests, business partners and colleagues alike
- Possess a results-driven mindset and demonstrate the ability to achieve objectives effectively
- Excellent writing and editing skills in order to produce concise social media posts which resonate with the target audience. A keen eye for grammar, spelling and syntax is essential
- Ability to think creatively and generate innovative content ideas
- Highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong understanding of digital marketing tools and channels, including search engines, social media, email marketing, and display advertising
- Basic knowledge of graphic design principles and tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Canva
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or a related field is preferred
Great professionals who make everyday life easier and exceptional. From the junior to the most senior, all of them have unique and important qualities that make working at Meliá an opportunity for constant growth and a passport to create your future wherever you want.
Our warmth, proximity and passion for what we do make working at Meliá an unforgettable experience, full of emotional moments and always with the feeling that you belong to a big family where we have people like you, VIP
People. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, religion, age, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a global company.
If you want to be “Very Inspiring People
“, follow us on: INSTAGRAM – TWITTER – LINKEDIN – INDEED – GLASSDOOR