As Shift Supervisor at Miller & Carter - Worcester Park, you’ll be on the front line with the team making sure everything runs like clockwork! You’ll make sure the team are ready for the shift and our guests are happy.
Join us at Miller and Carter, the home of the Steak Geeks. We take the bull by the horns. Picture perfect steaks, butchered, aged and cooked to perfection. We add a special touch to every occasion. If you fancy yourself as a steak geek, we want to hear from you.
All management employees are enrolled onto our unique and industry leading 3 day Steak School, and we are proud as the ONLY restaurant chain to be awarded ‘The Masters of Steak' accreditation.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life.
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
• Hastee Pay – no more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it.
• Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
• Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS SHIFT SUPERVISOR YOU’LL…
• Be a champion of brand standards
• Lead the team during busy shifts
• Support and be a role model for your teams’ training and development
• Support the day to day running of the business
• Maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll...
• Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
• Be a role model of great service
• Be confident in leading a team
• Be ready for anything that the shift throws at you (not literally!)