Description du poste
PLEASE APPLY VIA: http://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/form.JPNLQPWQ0
Do you love numbers? Are you an expert in Excel? Are you amazingly punctual and a true perfectionist? You might be our new Accounting Trainee per February 2022!
The main responsibilities include:
- Check credit cards and invoices
- Prepare and correct proformas and invoices
- Check commission invoices
- Booking debet/credit invoices
- Supporting with administration during month/quarter/year closure
- You will, depending on your interests, motivation and talent- be involved in other senior tasks and projects.
- Attending an MBO or HBO Hotel school or tourism education
- Sufficient knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- A proactive, motivated, flexible attitude and is a team player
- Availability for a minimum of 20 weeks, 5 days a week
- 38-hours work week
- A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
- During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
- A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, part of AccorHotels, is a modern, upscale hospitality company that is passionate about ‘making moments’, recognising that small gestures make a big difference to our guests, our owners and our people. We do ordinary things in an extraordinary way – a philosophy that has defined our brand’s success from the very start.
A global firm with Swiss roots and a restaurant and hospitality heritage that dates back to the 1940s, our approach to service has remained consistent; warm, intuitive, personal and uniquely ‘Mövenpick’. We also embrace innovation to meet ever-changing guest needs and continue to celebrate our rich culinary legacy, setting trends but never compromising on quality and authenticity. An international company with a growing footprint, we take a sustainable and responsible approach, caring for local communities and protecting the environment in the destinations where we operate.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s most reputable upscale hotel management companies. Since it was established in 1973, the hospitality firm has expanded its international presence and today, manages 20,000-plus rooms in more than 80 hotels across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. With ambitious plans to further expand its footprint across these continents, the company is on track to meet its target of operating 125 properties by 2020. The company’s global workforce of 16,000 hospitality professionals are trained to ensure Mövenpick’s traditional Swiss values are always upheld, guaranteeing the 7.5 million guests who stay with us every year are well looked after.