Miami Beach, FL, United States
The Boutique Manager is responsible for managing the on-board shops, developing and implementing advertising, marketing and sales strategies, in line with company policies.
- Identifies and develops potential revenue-generating events and policies to reach and exceed the targets set by the company;
- Ensures correct implementation of company's procedures regarding advertising, promotions, marketing and merchandising;
- Manages, trains and develop the shops' team to maximise results and meet the company's standards of quality and targets;
- Ensures constant stock control through adherence to established protocols and develop additional loss-prevention protocols where needed;
- Develops project plans and organises own and staff's workload on a weekly time scale;
- Interprets sales data to plan and implement actions to enhance any revenue-generating opportunity;
- Monitors passengers' trends and requests to update the company's offer to the guests' demand.
- Fluent English and at least another language, oral and written. Any additional European language is considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- High School Graduate;
- At least 3 years' experience as Boutique Manager on board of cruise ships;
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills to interact appropriately with guests in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively;
- Ability to communicate tactfully with guests, department heads and shipboard employees to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
Posses a valid passport and, when possible, a seaman book.
JOIN US AND SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN GROW!
MSC Cruises has grown exponentially since 2003. In such a short time, we have built a fleet of 21 modern and most environmentally advanced ships!
With our constant expansion, our fleet will grow in capacity with the arrival of eight new ships in three different classes by 2027.
One of our latest ships – MSC World Europa – was delivered in 2022, inaugurating the World Class. It is our largest cruise ship to date, with a capacity of over 6,700 passengers, served by more than 2,000 crew members.
In 2022 we also inaugurated the MSC Seascape which features new immersive high-tech entertainment with innovative technology that provides guests with endless leisure options.
From 2023 MSC Cruises will enter the Luxury segment by launching its first of four Explora Journeys ships. The ships will be equipped with the best and latest environmental technology and bestowed with a highly-innovative design.
With four new mega-ships and four Luxury ships to be built and delivered between 2023 and 2027, the biggest and most important challenge for MSC Cruises is to find, recruit and train a high number of new crew members needed to provide the service, fun and safety that have become hallmarks of MSC Cruises.
This massive project is already well under way. The Human Resources Team is not only working to recruit the best talents but is also visiting our manning agencies and hiring partners around the world to ensure that the right people and facilities are in place to prepare this ‘army’ of new crew members for their life at sea.
We need motivated and ambitious crew members who work with passion and understand the value of a smile.