Vignette Collection Location:
Kuwait, Kuwait CityHotel:
Arabella Beach Hotel - (KWIAA)Job number:
FRKWIAA2439Share: Apply Click here if you think this job is inappropriate. This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees
.By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer
. About Us
Vignette Collection is a diverse group of luxury hotels with a fresh focus, offering guests a more authentic and thoughtful way to travel.
We’ve created a collection brand that gives guests and colleagues an inspiring new choice. One that puts people at the heart of everything we do, to reframe luxury hospitality for the better.
Our hotels are unique in their own right, with their own distinct outlook and story to tell. Your day to day
As a Sales Manager, you’ll oversee and implement sales activities, including developing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts and implementation of sales strategies.
• Lead, manage, and motivate the sales team to meet and exceed individual and team sales goals.
• Represent the hotel in various events and exhibition.
• Conducts daily sales calls and arranges site inspection trips to hotels for corporate clients.
• Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
• Coach and train sales team members on sales techniques, product knowledge, and effective sales strategies.
• Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
• Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve company sales targets and objectives.
• Identify new business opportunities and target potential clients to expand the customer base.
• Clear understanding of the hotels' business strategies and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
• Responsible for Corporate , Travel Agency and Government rooms as well as MICE business for the hotel.
• Identify new markets and business opportunities to increase sales.
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
• Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
• Conduct sales presentations, negotiate contracts, and close deals with clients.
• Provides the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
• Able to support hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer's experience.
• Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing and product development, to support sales efforts.
• Monitor market trends, competitor activities, and customer preferences to identify sales opportunities.
• Stay updated on industry trends, customer needs, and market dynamics to drive sales growth.
• Raise the awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand locally
• Ensure guest safety is a priority with minimal interruptions or problems
• Offer advice to clients to reduce waste, save energy and have a minimal impact to the environment
• Other ad-hoc duties – unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done What we need from you
• Proven success in a similar role and environment.
• A confident communicator with strong interpersonal strong skills
• Business language and tools acumen
• With a higher degree in Hospitality, you have 2 years of experience in a similar position in a 5 stars’ hotel Good knowledge of Opera is required,
• Direct supervisory experience over a sales team, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Must speak local language(s) What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.