Description du poste
- Ensures the delivery of the
Park Hyatt promise and provides a professional and courteous service to hotel
guests at all times.
- To be knowledgeable of all
Park Hyatt Sydney facilities, including the event spaces, spa, restaurant,
bar and in-room dining menus in order to confidently recommend to guests.
- To make contact with hotel
guests during their stay and offer to organise a wide range of services
and arrangements by professionally and efficiently handling their
- To be the main point of contact for VIP guests throughout their stay for all requests.
- To prepare and manage daily VIP
amenities and for special request guest rooms.
- To offer a personalised and
pre-emptive service, that is tailored to suit the individual preferences
of each guest.
- Required to be proficient in
the working and knowledge and demonstrate the duties and tasks of the
concierge and in-room dining roles and to be adaptable to for fill the
specifications of these positions when required or delegated by
- Well developed computer
knowledge, particularly in the use of MS Office, Outlook
- Strong time management
- Extremely organised with a
strong commitment to maintaining a controlled working environment
- Current NSW RSA Certificate
- At least 1 year experience
in a Food and Beverage outlet
- Extensive knowledge of
Sydney and surrounds (including restaurant, bars, services etc)
- Preferable knowledge of
- Permanent residency or
unlimited working rights in Australia
Autres offres suggérées
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
45 Park Lane
Intéressé(e) par cette offre ?
- Event Sales ManagerLong An, Vietnam
- Assistant Manager - Outlet (Vietnamese Nationality Only)Long An, Vietnam
- Teamleader Front OfficeZürich, Switzerland
- Team Leader - Oulet (Square One Restaurant)Long An, Vietnam