Description du poste
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Revenue professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Reservations Agent you are responsible to maintain effective communication on all reservations made to ensure smooth and efficient service delivery and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Process and confirm guest room reservations made by clients on the phone, letter or fax
• Input all reservations into the computer, recording all pertinent information and attend to inquiries, complaints and requests regarding reservations
• Remain up to date with all the promotions in and around the hotel and follow established procedures to process all room reservations, rates, confirmations, hotel facilities, etc.
• Show complete product knowledge, understand rate structure and apply rate management
• Maintain established filing system for all correspondence and collate reports as required by Reservations Manager or Supervisor
• Promote and maintain good public relations and endeavors to maximize business
• Maintain an accurate room status at all times
• Ensure all incoming calls are answered as per the Rotana standards, information received by fax is inputted and check constantly the incoming e-mails
• Organize visa request for hotel guest as per hotel policy and up-sell whenever an opportunity is identified
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a diploma / degree within the hospitality field and previous experience in hotel reservations. You must be a computer literate with excellent communication skills, written and oral proficiency in English, while additional language skills are an asset.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer focused and with an extremely proactive personality and a courteous, dynamic and approachable character. You will work effectively with professionalism and establish effective relationships with internal and external customers. You work independently within a structured environment while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the job
PEARL ROTANA HOTEL
Located at the heart of Abu Dhabi’s business district, the Pearl Rotana Capital Centre is a modern deluxe hotel. The Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) is just steps from the property, while the city’s Downtown and Yas Island are a short drive away. Pearl Rotana is just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Pearl Rotana’s 315 rooms and suites have been designed to suit the needs of business, leisure travellers and families alike. Featuring one and two-bedroom suite options, Club Rotana rooms and suites offer added benefits including complimentary access to the Club Rotana lounge.
Try all 5 of Pearl Rotana’s unique dining options. Taste Italian home cooking at Dino’s Bistro Italiano, have breakfast at Saffron, sip tea and chat at Chai Lobby Lounge, tuck into small plates at The Warehouse wine & tapas bar or enjoy a refreshment at Aquarius Pool Bar. In-room dining is available too, while Club Rotana guests can dine in a dedicated lounge. Our 7 venues for meetings and events include the latest technology to cater to your executive and social needs.
Keep fit, go for a dip or just take time out and relax at Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club featuring a well-equipped gymnasium, rooftop pool, sauna, steam and massage rooms.