Ce poste n'est plus disponible, mais il y a plus de Achats offres d'emploi
Purchasing Officer - Portrait Milano
À propos du poste
Lungarno Collection is pleased to share the opportunity for a talented Purchasing Officer to be part of the Portrait Milano team. Our research is aimed at professionals with the innate ability to be impeccable "hosts", to offer excellent service, combining spontaneity and personalization.
Lungarno Collection is delighted to announce a brand-new addition to its hotel portfolio, which currently includes four hotels in Florence and one in Rome. Having consolidated its position in the hospitality sector, the Ferragamo family’s hotel group is now poised to make its debut in Milan, in an exceptional location unfamiliar to all but a few of the city’s residents: the former Archiepiscopal Seminary at 11, Corso Venezia, with additional access from 10, Via Sant’Andrea. It is Europe’s oldest seminary, second in the world, built in 1564 in a strategic central position. This monumental building boasts an impressive baroque entrance designed in 1652 by Francesco Maria Richini, which opens onto an imposing 3,000m2 piazza framed by a double colonnaded loggia. The restoration project will see the launch of a new Portrait, (that of Portrait Milano) expanding the company’s flagship brand to include a total of 3 hotels following Rome and Florence, but much more. The vast building will also host restaurants, a shopping arcade and plenty of space for events, making it a major lifestyle hub in the heart of Milan’s fashion district.
Reporting to the Milan Financial Controller, the Purchasing Officer is responsible of the overall purchase management of Portrait Milano, and he/she will comply the following activities:
• management of contracts for the supply of goods and services,
• price lists management and updates, purchase negotiation
• general purchase requests, management, and fulfilment
• registration of F&B invoice’s purchases
• control of RDA capital expenditure on Budget: verification of sorting allocation, management of inventory
• F&B Passive Cycle management for direct purchases
• keeping track and handling of company Check Books (documentary archive of all on-demand purchases of the company)
• assistance of monthly management closure to the Milan Controller for: warehouses, check book, goods transfer, amenities, complimentary, home accounts
Energy and determination, desire to deliver a new project and commitment towards it, love for the city of Milan, attitude to smile, perseverance, and sense of elegance.
• Previous experience of at least two or three years in the same role in luxury hotels
• Knowledge of general accounting, tax and budget aspects,
• Strong skills on cost management and aptitude to work for targets, ability to support operational teams to achieve set KPIs
• Excellent IT skills: Office 365, especially Excel and PMS (Opera) and Simphony, Microsoft Navision,
• Pre-opening skills will be considered as an additional asset
• Fluent knowledge of the Italian and English language
Langues requises: Anglais et Italien.
A distinctive presence on the Italian hospitality scene, Lungarno Collection has luxury addresses in the most desirable districts of Florence and Rome. The brand Lungarno Collection was launched in 1995 as a hotel management company owned by the Ferragamo family. Each hotel has its own personality, drawing inspiration from urban culture, history and style to create highly personal experiences highlighted by elegance, striking design and attentive service.
The Lungarno Collection includes:
- Hotel Lungarno with Borgo San Jacopo Restaurant (1 Michelin Star) - Florence;
- Hotel Continentale with La Terrazza Lounge Bar - Florence;
- Gallery Hotel Art, with The Fusion Bar & Restaurant – Florence;
- Portrait Firenze with the Caffé dell’Oro – Florence;
- Portrait Roma – Rome.