Description du poste
The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 8,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
Human Resources Manager – East Region Retail
Cartier North America
At Cartier North America, we are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
The HR Manager will support Cartier’s East Region to play a key role in the recruitment, growth and development of 300+ Luxury Retail employees within our Boutiques. The HR Manager will work closely with the leadership and human resources teams to help develop and implement peope stratgies to enhance business performance and meet strategic business objectives through organization design, learning and development, performance management, career and succession planning. HR support and partnership to our Flagship Mansion on 5th avenue, as well as 12 other boutique locations in the East region.
- Full HR day to day support, performance and employee relations management, interviewing prospective candidates, identifying and sharing insights to increase organizational efficiency and effectiveness, and support in managing key HR processes such as annual compensation process, Talent and Org reviews.
- Oversees performance management, ER & investigations for dedicated client group in partnership with HRBP
- Conducts new hire check in’s, employee roundtables & exit interviews
- Holds daily check-in’s with business leaders to provide HRBP strategic workforce planning: talent opportunities + planning within the department, provide leaders with coaching recommendations to improve overall team performance
- Provides coaching and guidance to employees on all employment matters
- Partner with Hiring Managers & TA in attracting, and hiring candidates whose competencies and experience supports the business needs and evolution of the skills & competencies required.
- Animate data analytics in partnership with coordinator to provide regular updates around HR metrics.
- Oversees the visa and relocations process for client group in partnership with Corp
- Leads the headcount planning process for client group, ensuring review, collection and obtain finalized HC requests each quarter.
- Provides support to the HR Director in implementing new programs and initiatives that will continue to develop employees and contribute positively to the culture and employee engagment
- Collaborate with key partners in Learning & Transformation, Compensation, Benefits & Legal to ensure key HR deliverables are met
- Partner closely with COEs to improve HR Efficiencies and ways of working. Identifies key opportunities and develops solutions to address for improvements within the region
- Collaborates with key leaders from the business in the implementation of employee events and awards (Carat Club, Service Anniversaries)
- Partner with employees at all levels across the region to better understand and incorporate their needs into training, career-pathing, and development initiatives
- With strong collaboration amongst full Commercial HR team, provide ongoing region insights to help inform our holistic HR Commercial priorities roadmap and people planning.
- Effective partnerships with leaders and employees to develop thoughtful people strategies focusing on talent acquisition, talent management and development, career and succession planning, training/ upskilling plans, engagement, recognition and fostering an inclusive culture
- Proactive in sharing insights to increase organizational efficiency and effectiveness
- Managing key HR processes such as annual compensation process, Talent and Org reviews.
- A key focus of work in 2021+ will be on continued retail transformation and working closely with teams on all aspects of our HR planning, including org dynamics, change management, roles/ responsibilities, ways of working, coaching on new skills and competencies, integrating new roles, onboarding leaders, coaching upon key skills in performance management, adapting org structure, content and facilitation for workshops and training
- Provide guidance to all managers throughout the Performance Management Process
- Key lead on Talent review process in facilitating meetings, adding input based on knowledge of employee and business, and compiling and putting together presentations for review with Executive team
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Human Resources, with skills in high volume employee relations, talent management, recruiting, and performance management.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in identifying needs, developing action plans and executing deliverables and presenting outcomes and recommendations.
- College degree in a related area, MBA or Masters preferred.
- Experience within a talent role with an organization known for successful talent management is ideal.
- Knowledge of US state employment laws.
- Strong interpersonal and consulting skills in dealing with employees at all levels of the organization, including leadership, influencing and relationship-building across functions.
- Experience coaching mid or senior-level leaders to improve leadership performance. Strong negotiating and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong systems skills including competency in SAP Human Resources and Microsoft Excel
- Must possess strong leadership and customer service skills.
- Retail experience a “plus”.
- Boutique locations: Mansion NYC Flagship, Hudson Yards, Boston, Tysons, Short Hills, King of Prussia, Atlanta, Aventura, Boca Raton, Miami, Chicago, Toronto, Yorkdale
- Travel to boutiques required
- This is not a remote position. It must be located in New York