Description du poste
WHO ARE WE?
A High Jewelry Maison with a strong heritage who promotes exceptional know-how in an enchanting and creative environment!
Our Maison is looking for talented individuals who contribute to developing and transmitting their expertise with care and no compromise.
At Van Cleef & Arpels you will be surrounded by passionate experts and will contribute to many new projects which allows our Maison to regularly reinvent itself.
At Van Cleef & Arpels North America, we are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
Are You a Good Match?
Do you have a passion for High Jewelry, Art & Culture?
Do you have experience with luxury products in your past?
Do you have strong attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
If so, we’d love to get to know you!
What are our expectations?
The Project Manager, Store Planning & Construction will manage and oversee the new construction and remodeling of boutiques in North America. The Project Manager, Store Planning & Construction will report directly to the Director of Store Planning.
- Coordinate and manage all phases of new or existing store construction and remodels, from design development to permit & bidding to construction administration & close out.
- Manage architects, contractors, vendors and retail partners in order to effectively implement and reinforce brand design and ensure quality standards.
- Track all project deadlines, budgets, deliverables including owner-supplied items.
- Work in conjunction with all departments during design & construction, and in preparation of boutique turnover / opening.
- Perform periodic site visits and inspect progress of construction projects.
- Ensure completion of punch lists and proper close-out of projects.
- Reporting & administration: create and monitor all supply orders, invoices & payments, track and update budget tools, create opening checklist and boutique opening report
- 8 years construction management background
- Construction or architectural degree
- Strong organizational & administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with excellent ability to prioritize and follow-through and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent computer skills in CAD and all Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time
More than a job…it’s an experience!
If you are interested in joining the influential growth of the Maison with care, no compromise, and the drive to succeed then do not hesitate to enter the creative universe of Van Cleef & Arpels. By joining the Maison, you will be part of a nurturing team focused on delivering excellence.
The recruitment process:
Please complete an application on the Richemont Career Site. Interested candidates must have valid work authorization for the US. Visa sponsorship for this position is not available.
Autres offres suggérées
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Relais & Chateaux
- Client AdvisorBeverly Hills, CA, United States
- Human Resources Manager, Fashion & Accessory BrandsNew York, NY, United States
- See by Chloé 販売スタッフ/ 都内エリアNorth Clarendon, Clarendon, VT, United States
- Manager, People AnalyticsNew York, NY, United States
- Brand Ambassador, Multi-Maison - Open to RemoteDallas, TX, United States