Description du poste
The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
REGIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR – East Region Retail
At Cartier North America, we are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
HR business partner overseeing 300+ Luxury Retail employees within our Boutiques and leaders across the East Region. Setting the HR vision for the East Region population and managing all day-to-day HR activities. This role is both strategic and hands on and provides full cycle HR support and thought partnership. This role is instrumental in helping to define and implement our HR Commercial strategy to ensure we continue to build strong, highly engaged teams who are well poised for continued growth. With a deep understanding and passion for Luxury retail business and developing people, be a thought leader in translating business goals to HR strategy to continue to evolve the boutique and employee experience through people first focus.
-Key focus in providing coaching, guidance and recommendations to East Region client team in alignment with our people and business growth strategies.
-Be a thought leader on our people and organization topics to create HR plans in support of our transformation and growth agenda and people development goals within the East region.
-With strong collaboration amongst full Commercial HR team, provide ongoing region insights to help inform our holistic HR Commercial priorities roadmap and people planning.
-Effective partnerships with leaders and employees to develop thoughtful people strategies focusing on talent acquisition, talent management and development, career and succession planning, training/ upskilling plans, engagement, recognition and fostering an inclusive culture
-Other key responsibilities include full HR day to day support, performance and employee relations management, interviewing prospective candidates and hiring for potential, active leader in sharing insights to increase organizational efficiency and effectiveness, and managing key HR processes such as annual compensation process, Talent and Org reviews.
-In partnership with Learning and Transformation, create and execute upon comprehensive people plans quarterly including learning and development priority roadmap based on current and future needs identified for East region
-A key focus of work in 2021+ will be on continued retail transformation and working closely with teams on all aspects of our HR planning, including org dynamics, change management, roles/ responsibilities, ways of working, coaching on new skills and competencies, integrating new roles, onboarding leaders, coaching upon key skills in performance management, adapting org structure, content and facilitation for workshops and training, etc.
Facilitate Cartier’s regional recruitment strategy, ensuring the talent acquisition process reflects Cartier’s values and guiding principles.
- Collaborate with Talent acquisition and Regional leaders to implement strategic recruitment practices in the region, priorities set and talent profiles aligned to business needs and growth
- Partner with Hiring Managers in attracting, recruiting, and hiring candidates whose talent, competencies and experience supports the business needs and the evolution of the skills / competencies required in the transformation.
- Develop and promote a strong employer brand value proposition in the region.
- Build an internal talent pipeline.
- Oversee on boarding and induction.
- Strategize and implement solutions to support employee attraction and retention; regularly monitor open position reports and analyze turnover for benchmarking purposes.
- Coach Hiring Managers on all aspects of Cartier’s recruitment, interviewing and onboarding processes.
Direct performance management strategy in accordance with Richemont North America Human Resources guidelines and timelines.
- Identifying and resolving issues to foster individual and team growth
- Proactively manage performance issues to mitigate risk to the business and ensuring that employees are given consistent feedback on their performance
- Proactively manage employee relations to ensure optimal performance and work environment
- Strategize and implement programs that are designed to build employee engagement and reduce turnover in the region. Following our Employee Survey from this year will be important to follow up on the actions of each region.
- Partner with Legal to conduct investigations; resolve all employee disagreements, terminations, and litigation cases in full compliance with federal and state guidelines and Richemont governance.
Direct the compensation planning and performance/ salary review process for East Region employees and in partnership with the Commercial HR team in holistic review
- Develop and implement appropriate compensation and bonus strategies and recommendations based on business objectives, financial achievements in the region and individual performance.
Career & Succession Planning:
Direct the career management and succession planning processes for East Region population and work with AVP of HR and HR Counterparts on the total succession planning.
- Facilitate talent review meetings to assess potential talent ratings and employee readiness in the region; partner closely with Cartier HR AVP to plan appropriate next steps including tangible action plans
- Develop regional talent strategy based on talent analysis data; incorporate results as part of the Cartier HR Strategic Plan.
- Actively promote internal mobility, both in the region and internationally.
- Key focus in effective headcount management for region in partnership with Finance
- Headcount supervised: 1 Assistant Manager, HR; HR Coordinator
- 40% travel required
- Boutique locations: Mansion NYC, Hudson Yards, Boston, Tysons, Short Hills, King of Prussia, Atlanta, Aventura, Boca Raton, Miami, Chicago, Toronto, Yorkdale
- A minimum of 10-13 years of experience in Human Resources management, with skills in talent management, employee relations, recruiting, and performance management, as well as compensation & benefit administration.
- Prior managerial experience is required. Ability to effectively lead, manage and inspire a team remotely.
- College degree in a related area, MBA or Master’s Degree preferred.
- General knowledge of and experience with U.S. employment laws is a must.
- Experience in luxury retail industry a plus. Hospitality background is also a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective change agent through business evolution. Strong ability to drive progressive change management and process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects/ timelines while being agile and flexible to pivot according to changing needs
- Strong interpersonal and consulting skills in dealing with employees at all levels of the organization, including leadership, influencing and relationship-building across functions.
- Experience coaching mid and senior-level leaders to improve leadership performance.
- Change Management / Transformation experience is a plus.
- Enthusiastic and positive team player with strong change agility
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and conflict resolution skills. Strong collaboration with client teams as well as HR team in sharing broadly business imperatives and making suggestions for improved ways of working
- Excellent judgement and impeccable follow through
- Drive-for-results orientation with the ability to translate complex, strategic topics into specific, understandable goals, action plans and deliverables.
- Excellent interpersonal and consulting skills, including leadership, influencing and relationship-building across functions in a fast-paced matrix environment.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in identifying needs, developing action plans and executing deliverables and presenting outcomes and recommendations.
- Utilize reporting to interpret and analyst data to make recommendations and help inform our planning and decisions
- Ability to prioritize and set realistic goals/milestones
- Strong adaptability mindset and comfortable navigating through change effectively
- Proactive solution-focused approach to problem solving
- Forward thinking, open minded and creative as related to our planning and approaches
Autres offres suggérées
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Le Pain Quotidien
Intéressé(e) par cette offre ?
- Client AdvisorBeverly Hills, CA, United States
- Human Resources Manager, Fashion & Accessory BrandsNew York, NY, United States
- See by Chloé 販売スタッフ/ 都内エリアNorth Clarendon, Clarendon, VT, United States
- Manager, People AnalyticsNew York, NY, United States
- Brand Ambassador, Multi-Maison - Open to RemoteDallas, TX, United States