Description du poste
The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 8,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
At Cartier North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
SERVICE ADVISOR - CARTIER, TOPANGA
As an Ambassador of client service and communication for the Maison, he/she is responsible for providing advice and technical explanations and responses to clients as it pertains to the servicing of merchandise. He/she will provide after-sales service resolutions/solutions that meet and/or exceed clients’ expectations, to ensure the highest level of client experience.
Client Service and Client Communication:
- Responsible for delivering a warm and gracious welcome with each client while exhibiting Maison values and exceeding client experience expectations
- Meet and/or exceed service timeframes and client expectations for Maison appropriate follow-up to service
- Must understand the client’s needs and identify and discuss appropriate solutions
- Ability to communicate and respond to clients inquiry based on strong knowledge of technical explanations of service
- Possess a strong understanding of Cartier Service Policies with the ability to execute/implement these policies to provide a Maison appropriate client experience
- Ability to perform basic product services - strap changes, bracelet sizing (non-gold,) steam cleaning and cord changes.
- Uphold the ideals of the Cartier Client Experience with a clear understanding of luxury service requirements.
- Apply client experience guidelines and technical expertise to share recommendations with client about service and product sales (straps, links)
- Ability to partner with Boutique colleagues on sales (accessories, watches and jewelry)
Daily Operational Support:
- Understand and comply with Cartier security and operational procedures (i.e. product handling, inventory control, etc.).
- Must partner and assist with Boutique daily set up and break down for opening/closing
- Assist with Boutique projects as needed (inventory, organization, restocking of suppliess)
- Assist in the merchandising and overall daily maintenance of the cases (i.e. maintain proper visual standards; product maintenance and understock organization)
- College degree preferred.
- 2 to 5 years of previous experience in luxury retail, service or hospitality environment.
- General knowledge of timepiece movements and Jewellery preferred.
- Must be available to work retail hours including weekends.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail store environment.
- Computer and internet Savvy.
- MS Office experience required, SAP knowledge preferred.
- Additional language skills (Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian) are a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer (internal and external) priorities.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision.
- Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
Intéressé(e) par cette offre ?