Description du poste
The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
At Cartier North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
Richemont owns a portfolio of leading international ‘Maisons’ (brands) which are recognized for their distinctive heritage, craftsmanship, and creativity. At Richemont, we are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
You are a vital part of the talent team, working to implement the recruitment strategy and enhance the candidate experience for boutique level and corporate positions. Your day to day consists of screening & qualifying potential candidates, partnering with our HR Business Partners & Hiring Managers to provide job market awareness, and proactively building a talent pipeline; demonstrating end-to-end ownership of the full lifecycle recruitment process. Networking, building relationships, and creating memorable experiences are at the core of our talent principles, and we hope you are as excited about people, as much as we are.
What you'll do
- Proactively build talent pipelines utilizing our ATS, social media, job boards, and field recruitment.
- Understand and communicate labor market trends, regional compensation benchmarks, and talent availability.
- Identify & recommend innovative recruitment initiatives, best practices, and digital enhancements.
- Develop & maintain relationships with Hiring Managers to understand their needs, create an interview matrix, provide market feedback, and consistently communicate updates throughout the interview process.
- Work closely with the Talent Director to create recruitment strategies by Maison and function to minimize time to fill.
- Participate in staffing committees and talent sharing meetings to identify & highlight strong candidates.
- Work closely with our Talent Coordinator to ensure data integrity.
- Engage & manage external vendors utilized on key searches.
- Lead & conduct intake meetings to understand vacancies, share potential profiles from pipeline, define the interview cadence, and share labor market intelligence.
- Interview potential candidates against position specific competencies and behaviors for current vacancies, conduct exploratory calls to identify high-potential candidates, and establish & maintain relationships with referrals while being the ultimate brand ambassador.
- Provide Hiring Managers with short list of candidates.
- Create unique digital job ads for social media.
- Attend networking events & job fairs to establish brand awareness and visibility.
- Establish & maintain a high-touch candidate experience.
- Track and communicate interviews, placements, retention, and agency submissions & spend.
- Utilize & maintain our ATS providing detailed notes & submissions on candidates, facilitating the interview/hiring process, and building our talent pools.
- Present to Executives and senior leadership on recruitment activity.
What you need to succeed
You are a people magnet & expert communicator! Enthusiastic & passionate about luxury retail, it’s history, heritage and craftsmanship. You must be able to manage a high requisition count (+20), while maintaining strong relationships with candidates and internal clients; with 3 - 5 years’ experience in retail recruitment at the boutique and corporate levels. No position is too small. No partnership is too little. You must love to work as a team; sharing resources, energy and candidates. You must have the ability to work across time zones maintaining flexibility in your approach to meet the needs of boutique level and corporate leaders. We use our ATS, social media, digital platforms, and Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) daily - you must be digitally savvy. It's human resources - integrity & confidentiality are a must. A few more things we look for: flexibility to adapt quickly, empathy in working with people and challenging circumstances, ability to influence & negotiate, and strong presentation skills.
If you're interested in telling us about yourself & learning more about our culture, principles, & company please apply.
RNA is based in Manhattan with offices in Midtown East. Some team members are based in other locations, and periodic travel may be required to Shelton, CT; Dallas, TX; Mississauga, ON. Occasional travel to Richemont’s headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, may be necessary.
Autres offres suggérées
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Station Deauville / Trouville
Intéressé(e) par cette offre ?
- Client AdvisorBeverly Hills, CA, United States
- Human Resources Manager, Fashion & Accessory BrandsNew York, NY, United States
- See by Chloé 販売スタッフ/ 都内エリアNorth Clarendon, Clarendon, VT, United States
- Manager, People AnalyticsNew York, NY, United States
- Brand Ambassador, Multi-Maison - Open to RemoteDallas, TX, United States