We are looking for a talented Draftsman to handle our upcoming projects.
They're Responsibilities are:
Create preliminary design sketches for conceptual analysis.
· Create engineering drawings and designs for production and manufacturing.
· Create design specifications, documentation, and material lists.
· Estimate material and production costs for designs.
· Prepare complete documentation packages for engineers.
· Verify drawings are correct to specifications, codes, and other regulations.
· Developing technical reports for engineers
Ability to operate computer-aided design (CAD) software and manual drafting workstations
Ability to make 3D
Ability to multitask and manage several projects at a time
Exceptional attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
Interpersonal skills to work within a team, taking direction from Project Managers and Engineers
Communication skills with an emphasis on reading and writing for creating documentation and reports
Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities to develop creative solutions.
Langue requise: Anglais. Français est un plus
Bienvenue to our Hospitality group page to find job opportunities in our venues.
We are a private company whose strength evolves around creating the right conditions for people to provide the best service to guests while feeling fulfilled and confident in their work.
We care about our staff and have at heart to create a healthy environment that values people's humanity.
We offer a great work environment where you are encouraged to better understand the brand and its venues, so that we can grow together.
LA CANTINE DU FAUBOURG
MADELEINE ET MARCEL