À propos du poste
You will be in charge of the conception, creation and implementation of the dessert menu, in line with the other menu items.
● Know the principles of good hygienic practice for food processing and storage and their application in the pastry shop.
● Always guarantee excellent food taste and quality.
● Propose new recipes to be shared with both the Executive chef and Chef Berton
● Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in a team
● Excellent preparation in the catering sector
● Documented experience gained in similar establishments
● Able to work in stressful and solution-oriented situations.
- ● 12-month fixed-term contract with a view to permanent employment ● Training courses to improve your professionalism ● Meals during working days ● Restaurant closing days: Sunday and Monday all day
- Département: Pâtisserie
À propos de vous
● Ability to make classic and modern pastry products
● Knowledge of pastry equipment and correct use of tools
● Technical skills in filling and decorating cakes and pastries
● Creativity and aesthetic sense, precision and attention to detail
● Able to work in stressful situations and solution-oriented
● Organizational and communication skills
- Langue requise: Italien. Anglais est un plus
The true protagonist of the restaurant, custom designed with large windows which are seeping the natural light. The room reflects the chef philosophy: elegant and rigorous, thanks to the glass wall that separates it from the kitchen guests can follow with discretion the movements of Berton's brigade. For those who want to "go beyond" there is the exclusive table for two persons obtained from a niche which overlooks the kitchen and allows to enjoy a menu freely proposed by the Chef. The same niche continues beyond the glass that separates the room from the kitchen, offering an intimate table for four persons which guarantees an higher level of privacy. The restaurant also has a private room equipped with a wall-mounted screen that makes it suitable for business meetings for up to eight people.
Temps plein, Plus de 1 an
Date de début du contrat:Dès que possible