Description du poste
Manager (m/f/d) Housekeeping
Everything shines and glitters under your direction. From the rooms to all public areas, you and your team will ensure that our guests feel completely at ease - and as we all know, that starts with cleanliness. You communicate closely with the front office to ensure that housekeeping and laundry operations run smoothly.
• completed hotel training and experience in housekeeping in a well-known hotel
• good language skills in Spanish
• outstanding commitment and ability to work under pressure
- Temps plein
- Esquinzo, Espagne
- Responsable Hébergement
- Anglais facultatif, Allemand, Espagnol
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
- 12 mois
- Autres avantages
- This is what you can expect at ROBINSON… • working closely with qualified and open-minded colleagues • developing your career and achieving personal • developing yourself creatively and discovering hidden talents • working as a part of a great team • securely employed at the most beautiful locations on earth Moreover, we offer you a secure job with excellent terms and conditions. In addition to the salary, we provide free accommodation and board. You will be able to enjoy the culinary delights together with our guests and use all the club’s facilities.
Robinson Club GmbH
The TUI Group is the world’s number one in the tourism business. The Group’s hotel portfolio includes premium-market ROBINSON Clubs that are well known for their exclusive surroundings and special atmosphere. This is due to the very innovative holiday concept we have designed, how warmly we treat each other and our guests, and especially because of our 4,500 ROBINS! They have continued in keeping the ROBINSON success story going, which began nearly 50 years ago, in over 20 extraordinary locations around the world. It is only because of them that ROBINSON is able to call itself the German market leader for club holidays in the premium segment.
ROBINS feel right at home where others have holiday!
Autres offres suggérées
- Assistant Front Office Manager (m/f/d) at MallorcaCala D'or, Spain
- Financial Accountant (m/f/d)Jandia, Spain
- Finance Manager (m/f/d)Jandia, Spain
- F&B Assistant Manager (m/w/d)Cape Verde
- ReceptionistGöhren-Lebbin, Germany