Description du poste
As a Host / Hostess you are responsible to receive and give a warm welcome to our guests, providing an efficient and courteous approach at all times and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service
• Welcome guests to the assigned outlet, receive and conduct guests to tables, ensure that they are attended to and be available for them at all times as a point of contact
• Take outlet reservations, handle the reservation book and answer the telephone in an impeccable manner
• Set up the outlet prior to the business hours along with the service team
• Coordinate with the service team in making necessary arrangements according to floor plan for reservations or blocking off reserved tables
• Observe the cleanliness and maintenance of the outlet and the entrance area
• Assure the well-being of all guests by maintaining a close, friendly, yet discrete contact
• Be aware of all menus and ongoing promotions in the outlet by heart in order to recommend if a guest requests
• Contribute in setting up the outlets database
• Reassure the guests’ satisfaction upon their departure
You should ideally have a diploma / degree in hospitality with preferable previous experiences in the Food & Beverage Department within a hotel. You must deal in a polite and sophisticated manner and have an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written. Multiple language ability is considered as additional advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be service orientated and strive to exceed the expectations of our guests at every turn. You are enthusiastic and committed with good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude and a great smile, be smart in appearance and well groomed, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job
Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas
Set on a spectacular 9km stretch of pristine white beach on Abu Dhabi’s breathtaking Saadiyat Island, featuring idyllic beaches that are home to indigenous Hawksbill turtles, Louvre Abu Dhabi, and the upcoming Guggenheim Abu Dhabi and Zayed National Museum. Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas is a one-of-a-kind five-star property with a regal presence, with striking modern Arabic architecture and uninterrupted Arabian Gulf views.
Experience effortless luxury in our uniquely-designed 327 rooms and suites and 13 beach villas where casual elegance meets contemporary style to reflect the resort’s premier beach-side setting. You will find a range of accommodation options, including Club Rotana executive rooms with added privileges and personalised service.
With seven modern dining options that promise fresh ingredients, authentic flavours and new culinary experiences, Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas is a dining destination with a difference. From Si Ristorante Italiano & Bar, for Italian classics, Hamilton’s Gastropub, a lively nightspot serving brews along with British/American classics to Turtle Bay Bar & Grill, offering a stunning rooftop bar, with more dining options to suit guests' taste and mood.
Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas offers several exquisite venues, from three fully-equipped banquet and event rooms and an elegant ballroom to The Lawn, a spectacular outdoor event venue. Our leisure facilities are outstanding too: work up a sweat in our modern gym at Bodylines Fitness Club; find solace at Zen the spa at Rotana offering Turkish and Moroccan Hammam and 10 treatment rooms; or make the most of our outdoor pool, two tennis courts, mini golf and a beach club. Aladdin’s Cave, our kids club offers a lazy river, splash pool, cinema zone, water slide and much more.
Autres offres suggérées
- Human Resources OfficerAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates