Description Who we are
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections. Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures. What The Role Is
The Sales Manager is responsible for the Country strategy to optimize promotion, distribution and revenue generation of all products available within Selina's country locations.
Your mission is to unlock revenue growth across the country and deliver business to the Selina locations with a creative sales strategy and strong execution skills.What you will be doing Sales
- You will have responsibility for setting and executing a country-based sales strategy to achieve revenue targets across all revenue stream (Accommodation, Cowork & Wellness).
- Budget forecasting for sales and provide weekly reporting against budget including successes and challenges
- Manage, retain and grow existing customers
- Manage relations and revenue with DMO’s and local tourist board discussions
- Grow sales through country specific OTA’s e.g.
- Local DMC and Incoming Tour Operators agreements
- Manage and create new partnerships: companies and brands that Selina can work with to drive demand and revenue to the locations
- Discussions with large in-country corporations (including Coworking)
- Establish cross selling practices between properties in a country level and internationally for worldwide Selina’s locations.
- Country events, trade shows (trade representation) and speaking opportunities
- Revenue management knowledge for revenue maximization
- Provide sales reporting to head of country, and regional sales director tracking progress against targets, successes and challenges
What can you expect
- Hospitality Sales, minimum 3 years of experience in Sales management (required).
- Degree in Sales or Business Administration
- Hotel revenue management
- OTAs management & Tour Operations
- Forecasting and budgeting
- English proficiency and local language
- Marketing management
- Public Relations management
- Time Management, Creativity & Cultural Sensitivity Skills
- Revenue and Profit Oriented
- Deep knowledge of the market and main players from the country based in.
- Well versed in communication.
- Able to work independently and creatively to close new sales opportunities
- Able to work and collaborate in a matrix environment
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Confident speaker
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- No dress code
- Pet-friendly (as long as your pet is friendly)
- Multiple online training opportunities
- Cultural events and wellness activities at Locations. Volunteering with Selina Gives Back; because sharing is caring
- Huge Selina experience discounts on your stay, food & fun for you AND your friends & family (you can expect to become even more popular among your friends)
- Have your birthday off
- Amazing referral program with cash and global holiday packages; we know you hang out with other great people
- Extra country-specific benefits; we can tell you more during the application process