Description du poste
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assist with department planning, execution, and reaching department goals
- Assist in hiring, training, and scheduling according to business needs, adjust staffing as necessary
- Lead, coach, motivate and professionally develop all team members and management
- Ensure guests needs are met for maximum guest satisfaction results
- Proper and procedural control of all inventory and non-inventory items and expenses
- Track and operate within established labor and expense budgets
- Assess and manage cost of sales for all locations and for profit analysis through active margin and operational management
- Design and set up visual displays to maximize marketing opportunities
- Understand games set ups and be able to suggest adjustments to rules, pricing, prizes and physical orientation of game to maximize guest satisfaction and profitability
- Perform Manager on Duty Shifts and tasks when assigned
- Promote a Safe work environment and ensure all safety procedures are implemented
- Ensure 100% compliance of all standard operating procedures as they relate to Six Flags policy and any associated Federal, State, Local or OSHA guidelines
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned within division, park, and company
- Support and Champion the company mantra by providing Friendly, Clean, Fast and Safe Service to all of our guests
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must possess strong, clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft applications and the ability to learn new software programs
- Ability to handle multiple situations simultaneously and meet deadlines in an efficient manner
- 3+ years of retail or midway style games experience, preferably in a high volume/high unit environment such as a theme park
- Minimum of two years of management experience
- Good analytical skills to asses reports and trends
- Visual Merchandising experience is preferred
- Must be able to work up to 6 days a week including nights, weekends, and all holidays as business needs dictates
- Valid and current driver’s license
If you are able to answer "YES" to all of the following questions, please continue the application process by clicking "Apply"
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for which you are applying with or without reasonable accommodation?
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA (Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags, Inc. to the cell phone number I provide.