Description du poste
As a Branch Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and profitability of your very own operation; while ensuring that we are providing first class experience. As an essential part of the team, you will be responsible for the development of your branch while driving profitability as you train and develop your staff.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure the effective process of all types of car rental transactions
- Provide exemplary customer service and issue resolution
- Participate in all areas of employee management
- Understand cost control and achieve individual sales goals
- Monitor prices and set rates for walk-ups
- Uphold company standards and processes
- Increase the market penetration of the branch and increase revenue
- Actively participate in the training, coaching, and mentoring of the Management Trainees, Rental Sales Agents, Customer Service Agents and all other staff
- Complete performance reviews on all employees and hold a meeting with the individual to discuss strengths and weakness
- Organize and facilitate weekly staff meetings to keep employees motivated and informed of business operations
- Complete sales calls with Management Trainees to further their development
- Handle or assist in the resolution of customer service issues if other staff members are unable to
- Likely to require at least 20% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with minimum of 3 years of work experience in sales and customer service and 2 years of supervisory experience preferred, OR
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s, minimum of 5 years work experience in customer service or sales, with 2 years as a manager in car rental
- Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Must have good supervisory and strong communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
Sales at SIXT also set the impact rate. SIXT goes full throttle in many business areas and for this reason the pulse beats faster in sales too. You have the opportunity here to expand the market leader in Germany with us and to conquer it in Europe and thus accompany SIXT intensively in its international expansion. International sales on a course for growth with a dynamic working atmosphere and innovative products and services are waiting for you. If you share our passion for cars and in what you do and always want to be number one, then seize the opportunity to be part of the team.
More about the department
The operations/shops area deals with all the fields of business operations at SIXT stations. That means: You are involved in direct service for the customer and deal with strategic control of operational metrics and the rental process every day.
More about the company
SIXT stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. With nearly $1,8 billion in revenue and a presence in over 110 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA alone, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates. Founded as a small car rental company in Pullach near Munich, Germany, today at SIXT we unite all our mobility products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) all in a single mobility platform ONE, which gives our customers access to a fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 partners and 1.5 million drivers worldwide. SIXT hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. SIXT is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.
Autres offres suggérées
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Groupe Réside Etudes
Hôtel Camille, Tapestry Collection by...
Intéressé(e) par cette offre ?
- Branch Manager ( Atlanta AP)Atlanta, GA, United States
- General Manager (Kahului Airport)Maui, United States
- Branch Manager (Kahului Airport)Maui, United States
- Rental Sales Agent (Fort Lauderdale Downtown)Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Operations Trainer - ( Fort Lauderdale, FL, Long Beach, CA and North East Region)Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States