Sixt is looking for an Internal Auditor to help develop, prioritize, and perform audits to evaluate and test the effectiveness of Sixt’s internal controls. The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
What you will do:
- High level of professional and personal integrity and ethics
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Develop and maintain productive, amicable relationships with all management, employees, and external auditors
- Identify risks, assess system of internal controls, and test key controls in conjunction with quarterly Sarbanes-Oxley requirements. Maintain ongoing oversight of related SOX activity and documentation
- Assist external auditors as needed
- Plan and develop the audit approach and develop audit programs for assigned projects
- Conduct and document financial and operational audits throughout the organization
- Conduct exit meetings with management to review findings and confirm action plans.
- Travel up to 30-40%
- 4 year degree in accounting or other financial area (MBA preferred but not required)
- Minimum of four (4) years in an Audit position.
- CPA or CIA, other related certification preferred
- Maintain confidentiality of company and audit data and information
- Proficient understanding of technical accounting and auditing concepts and methodologies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite applications
Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
At Sixt, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with Sixt Rent a Car, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Sixt rent a Car, LLC or any of its subsidiaries or brands.
Come join our team! Apply now. About the department:
SIXT's rapid and profitable growth is based on solid business management, resilient planning and efficient management of the Group's governance and compliance structure. The finance department, including governance, compliance and risk management, contributes significantly to this success and offers a wide range of exciting topics: from accounting to planning and coordination tasks, risk management and controlling, to consulting services, with the aim of optimising internal business processes. Furthermore, the Internal Audit, which combines assurance and consulting, plays an important role to optimise the effectiveness of the divisions.About us:
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!