As a Sales Executive at our Canary Wharf branch your GUARANTEED EARNINGS will be £22,000 per year with the potential to earn so much more (OTE £55,000)!!!
In your role as a Rental Sale Agent at SIXT, you will be talking to customers face to face and motivated to work to sales targets where you can earn brilliant commission for upselling car rental products. Your salary will be a basic wage plus a guaranteed monthly bonus with a significant focus on commissionable sales. We also welcome applications from those looking for a lateral move to a new career and are keen to hear from those in sectors such as car sales, mobile phone contract sales, hospitality, salespeople and travel agents, service personnel or any other targeted sales roles that are transferable. The Rental Sales Agent is responsible for optimising the rental experience by selling extras based on the customers needs and providing exceptional customer service. You are rewarded generously based on your customer service and achieving sales targets. Awaiting You at SIXT:
- An attractive, monthly basic salary of £1733.33 + a performance-based bonus
- Guaranteed bonus every month of £100
- Paid training sessions & further development opportunities
- Cashback healthcare scheme
- In service Life Assurance
- Employee terms for SIXT car hire
- Staff rental scheme for friends and family
- Full uniform provided
- Employee discounts on fitness products, hotels, technology, clothing etc.
- A great team environment with regular team events and much more
- You have experience in service sector, which is relevant for our business (e.g. retail, hotel industry, catering, hospitality or service division)
- You distinguish yourself through your service-oriented way of thinking and value work that has direct customer contact
- Ideally, you have already worked as a customer service representative, service agent or sales consultant and are an expert in customer support
- You have a confident demeanor and are not only sales-oriented, but perhaps even a charming sales talent
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Willing to work on a shift rota basis to cover branch opening hours
- You have good English skills which allows you to be a brilliant communicator
- You hold a valid driver's license with 12 months experience that allows you to drive in the UK.
As a Sales Executive you will be creating the best rental experience by maximizing sales and service opportunities for every customer. You will be advising our national and international, commercial and private customers in the branch while delivering excellent face to face customer service. As an expert on all vehicles in the SIXT fleet you will advise our customer on all protection items and extras. You will manage our premium vehicle fleet whilst selling additional services that cover the whole topic of car rental. Additionally, you will assist with driving and valeting cars when required. About the department:
As a mobility service provider, our Branches & Operations division is the point of contact with our customers: whether by phone, app or directly in our SIXT branches. This means: premium service directly to the customer, advice and sales in exchange and responsibility for the rental process of our premium fleet. As part of a team, it is easier to explain our products, find the best solution for the customer and manage the day-to-day business.About us:
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!