Description du poste
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada and Europe, with new openings planned for all global regions.
We strive to reflect the communities we serve around the world. We respect the identities of all our members and teams, and believe in creating a safe space for all.
Originally a belting factory dating back to1907, Soho House Chicago is a fixture in the West Loop. The House includes 40 bedrooms, a full-sized pool, screening room, gym and a rooftop bar & kitchen.
At Soho House the People and Development (P&D)/ HR Manager for Soho House Chicago will be a strategic business partner and a champion of our people at the Chicago house. The P&D Manager will be primarily responsible for the daily maintenance of company policies, procedures, and practices including recruiting, benefits and employee relations. Such deliverables include but are not limited to ensuring legal compliance; overseeing all aspects of wage, benefit, worker’s compensation, unemployment, training programs, implementation and administration of policies and procedures, and all employee relations such as team events, parties, morale maintenance as well as coaching, counseling, progressive discipline, and terminations.
- Strategic business partner to local leadership, helping to manage all training and development for staff
- Partner with the People & Development team on process improvements for Soho House & Co. growth.
- Communicate and implement policies and programs to guarantee compliance to all employees.
- Instruct, train and ensure management staff knows how to interpret and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and monitor recruitment, screening, background and reference checking of all Soho House personnel
- Recruit, interview and recommend exempt and non-exempt personnel; Conduct audits when necessary to determine employee status.
- Maintain employee benefit programs and employee engagement initiatives.
- Set-up, approve, and maintain all wage and salary programs, including performance evaluations and annual increases.
- Recommend and/or approve all employee transitions such as hire, transfer, promotions, etc
- Implement, participate and monitor induction and orientation programs and develop managers/supervisors for future advancement.
- Establish and maintain safety incentive programs as well as ensure compliance with all HR related Loss Prevention SOPs.
- Monitor and analyze turnover reports and use data metrics to understand trends with hiring.
- Maintain Employee of the Month/Year Program, and all other employee relations programs.
- Practice positive employee relations, including maintaining a positive morale and a genuine, upbeat work environme
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
The Soho Perks…
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employee's are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Generous Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays, Sick Days, Bereavement Pay, Personal Days and Paid Volunteer Days
- Parental Leave
- Career Development : Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
The Fun Stuff…
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Cowshed Retail Discounts
- Team Member Screenings
- Soho House & Co. Friends Membership
- Cowshed & House Tonic training programs: Celebrating our passion for wellness, food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
Autres offres suggérées
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons...