Description du poste
Who We Are…
We are a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
A Procurement Manager, Indirect Categories for Soho House & Co. manages and supports across the Indirect category including, but not limited to implementing sourcing programs and strategies, as well as negotiating distributors and manufacturing agreements, managing relationships and driving cost savings in the category of the Indirect category. This role requires interpretation of purchasing procedures to departments and vendors as a specialist in this category which requires knowledge based on the Indirect sourcing categories. This position will be seated in our New York support office.
The Indirect Category Manager key role includes, but is not limited to:
- Prepare and execute RFI’s, RFQ’s, and negotiations
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as and when requested
- Work closely with Ops Managers, Finance and Procurement to optimize supplier performance management
- Influence and challenge internal customers on procedural issues and ensure contracted supplier use
- Prepare and execute RFI’s, RFQ’s, and negotiations
- Carry out supplier due diligence inline with Procurement Policy and best practice
- Cleansing and enrichment of supplier and spend data
- Deliver buying compliance KPIs to management
- Manage supplier performance data for monthly, quarterly and annual supplier reviews, and share resolutions for recurring issues
- Develop dashboards for our suppliers, and proactively seek actionable insight
- Carry out trend analysis on key metrics such as costs, volumes, consumption etc. to identify patterns and/or highlight anomalies or potential issues
- Conduct category market research and summarize findings to support recommendations for the Procurement team and key stakeholders
- Continuous improvements to systems and processes to ensure best practice, optimum effectiveness, and efficiency
- Continuously monitor and review the market and relevant commodities to stay informed with the latest commercial trends and supplier movements
- Challenge supply base on key contractual and commercial elements and market trends to ensure continuous improvement and optimisation
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to understand key business functions to provide more robust support and alignment
- Manage on-going supplier performance to meet or exceed all metrics regarding service, performance, quality, cost and sustainability.
- Ensure that relevant and key processes are well documented
- Review and challenge existing policies and processes to ensure they are compliant and fit for purpose in providing exceptional customer service and accurately record and track procurement and payment processing
- Meeting internal SLAs around vendor management and setup
- Establish and recognized as primary point of contact for internal customers on Purchasing System
- Reduction in spend or improvement in SLAs as direct result of duties
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employee's are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Generous Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays, Sick Days, Bereavement Pay, Personal Days and Paid Volunteer Days
- Parental Leave
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Cowshed Retail Discounts
- Team Member Screenings
- Soho House & Co. Friends Membership
- Cowshed & House Tonic training programs: Celebrating our passion for wellness, food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
The Soho Perks…
The Fun Stuff…
Autres offres suggérées
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Intéressé(e) par cette offre ?
- Membership Outreach Manager- Soho House NashvilleNashville, TN, United States
- Membership Manager- Soho House NashvilleNashville, TN, United States
- Food and Beverage Manager - Soho House NashvilleNashville, TN, United States
- Cowshed Massage TherapistChicago, IL, United States
- Line Cook - Dumbo HouseNew York, NY, United States