Description du poste
The Public Space Attendant position is to maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of public spaces. To ensure impeccable service by the collaboration with management and to set an example by using accurate technique, and outstanding guest service. Supporting management as needed.
- Upholds Mystery Shopper guidelines and all Service Standards.
- Informs and gets verbal consent of Manager for all breaks including meal breaks, rest breaks, bathroom breaks, etc.
- Greets all guests with a smile, eye-contact, enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times and adheres to Company’s grooming standards.
- Reports to work as scheduled, in uniform, well groomed, and ready to be in position.
- Maintains professional relationships with all coworkers and guests.
- Maintain a positive attitude to guest requirements – Attentiveness to service, responding positively to guest’s needs, never making the guest do work.
- Follows checklists and standard operating procedures.
- Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
- Attends all mandatory trainings and meetings as required.
- Furniture: Surfaces clean and free of dust, film, or build-up.
- Mirrors and windows: Clean and free of smudges.
- Elevators are clean, functional and smooth.
- Guest corridors are free of scuffs, nicks and marks.
- Bathrooms: Clean, free of debris and excessive splashes.
- Bathrooms: Fully supplied and odor free.
- Bathrooms- floors kept clean, soap, towels, toilet paper are all restocked
- Clean lobby
- Mop hallways
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal : Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.
- Health Care: Full time employees are offered; Medical, Dental & Vision
- Retirement: 401K with a company match of 2%
Intéressé(e) par cette offre ?