Description du poste
Stonegate has a great opportunity to join our Commercial team as Utilities Coordinator, following an internal promotion. The Utilities Coordinator will be supporting with all sorts of administration relating to our utilities across the pub estate - gas, electricity and water. We’re looking for an experienced administrator who may have worked within a utility provider, but that’s not essential. Ideally, we’re looking for an administrator with great organisational skills, the ability to have some challenging conversations with providers and the capability to work with lots of different internal teams on projects.
Key parts of the Utility Coordinator role would include;
- Liaison with project managers and internal colleagues to establish the utility status of new managed pubs and assist with any utility infrastructure changes.
- You’d be the first point of contact for Stonegate Publicans and energy consultants and suppliers, ensuring that targets are met and queries are processed in a timely manner.
- You’ll process changes of tenancies with energy suppliers.
- Working with our energy partner to support Pub Energy programme.
- Supporting our bill validation processes both for managed and closed pubs.
- Coordinate required ‘siteworks’ activities relating to both managed and leased and tenanted sites
Joining Stonegate will mean a competitive salary (£22,000 + 10% annual bonus potential), 25 days holiday, a annual leave purchase scheme, Stonegate discount card to use in our sites, ongoing learning development opportunities, highly engaged teams and a culture of excellence and a range of other benefits including health and dental insurance.
This is a full time role based in our Solihull offices.