Description du poste
2. Welcome guests on arrival at the Hotel.
3. Instantly recognize repeat guests.
4. Stay abreast of the arrival list.
5. Fill the Guest Registration Card prior to the arrival of the guest and obtain the guest’s signature.
6. In case of non-availability of details check the same from the guest and enter it in the database for future requirements.
7. Ensure that the guest is promptly allotted the assigned room courteously.
8. To verify payment details in absence of any instructions to the contrary.
9. To take advance payments/swipe the Credit Card imprint wherever necessary.
10. To inform Guest Relations about arrival of the Guest whenever required and instruct Bell Desk to carry luggage to the allotted room.
11. In case of Walk-in guests co-ordinate with the Duty Manager before checking in the Guest.
12. Ensure that all complaints are promptly attended to and check with the guest for Feedback.
13. Note guest departure request.
14. To inform the concierge and the housekeeping department about the guest’s departure.
15. To have a thorough knowledge of the facilities offered by the Hotel and ensure selling of the same.
16. To make certain that brochures pertaining to the hotel and the group are available at the reception.
17. To assist guests to make onward reservation of the group hotels.
18. To ensure that messages and parcels for the guests are promptly dispatched to the guest rooms.
19. To have through knowledge of the room rates and suites rates.
20. To put guest vouchers in respective guest folders.
21. To make paid outs on Guest Accounts on authorization of Duty Manager.
22. To allot safe deposit lockers to the guest and obtain signature of the guest wherever necessary.
23. To prepare and present bills.
24. To have a thorough knowledge of the major credit cards and their limits.
25. To have credit ratings of all companies and travel agents.
26. To hold back Credit Cards listed in cancellation bulletin.
27. To ensure formalities regarding foreigners are duly complied with.
28. To handle guest departures and settlement of bills in Indian rupees/foreign currency/credit card.
29. To have knowledge of currencies of different countries and denomination.
30. To exchange foreign currency at the prevailing exchange rate.
31. To grant change of currency of the denominations requested for.
32. To accept and account for cash received from different Restaurants shift wise.
33. Check on instructions for any jobs/ task required to be covered out in the shift.
34. Keep the reliever informed of any pending job/ task requiring completion.
35. To adhere of the grooming standard laid down as per company procedure.
36. To perform such other duties as may be assigned from time to time by persons placed in authority over you.
Minimum 2 years of experience
An intoxicating fusion of extravagance, heritage and contemporary style, Taj Dubai occupies a prime location, in the Emirates’ most famous city. The hotel’s 296 lavish rooms are a mix of rich Indian artistry and traditional influences, suffused with a cool, vibrant twist. Multiple room offers stunning views of the majestic Burj Khalifa.
Conveniently located at the Burj Khalifa precinct, Taj Dubai is a mere five minutes from the famed Downtown area and Dubai Mall. The airport is only nine miles (15 kms) away, making this one of the most coveted locations for business travellers and tourists alike. The hotel offers the ideal vantage point to watch the bustling city assume its glamorous, late-evening avatar. With iconic landmarks like Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Fountain in close proximity, Dubai's glitzy nightlife is a stone’s throw away.
Taj Dubai is a culinary gateway to modern twists on traditional gourmet dishes, inspired by a medley of countries and cultures. Delight in international cuisine at the global eatery, Tesoro. Savour exquisite Indian cuisine at Bombay Brasserie, the hotel’s vibrant restaurant and lounge bar. Sample delectable fusion dishes at The Eloquent Elephant, the lively gastro pub. Enjoy afternoon tea, finger foods and cocktails at Byzantium Lounge and indulge in the finest champagnes and wines accompanied by healthy Mediterranean bites at Treehouse.
The craft of our master chefs and impeccable service perfectly complement the ultimate location, amenities and large selection of venues of this luxury hotel. This makes Taj Dubai the preferred venue for your business presentations, functions and special banquets. The hotel’s stunning Opera Ballroom can host up to 500 people. Choose from a selection of meeting rooms, a large boardroom, a pre-function foyer area, and an outdoor pool deck for cocktails and events.
The hotel’s fully equipped fitness centre is ideal for a rejuvenating workout, while the Jiva Spa works wonders on your body and mind.
Come, experience the Emirates like royalty!