CERTIFIED BUTLER jobs in 5* luxury hotel in Dubai - interviews happening now
À propos du poste
Attend this Exclusive Recruitment Day for the Opening of Our 5-star Hotel in Dubai!
Dubai offers a unique blend of extravagant luxury, unparalleled career growth, and a vibrant cosmopolitan lifestyle, making it the ultimate destination for those seeking to excel in the world of high-end hospitality.
Unleash your potential and be a part of something extraordinary. We’re seeking young talent like you to join our outstanding team in Dubai!
Preselected candidates will participate in a secondary selection process, resulting in face-to-face interviews in Barcelona.
Date: 10th and 11th of July
Location: Barcelona (exact location will be revealed to selected candidates only)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll love what you do and take pride in delighting our guests:
• You are responsible to provide professional and personalized service to ensure our guests receive nothing but the best experience.
• You should be knowledgeable of in-suite services, technology and amenities, hotel services and city-wide activities.
• You will ensure the allocated guest rooms are ready on time and all special requests have been prepared. Work with other operating departments, notably front office, and Food & Beverage, to manage VIP guests/customers' requests.
• Receive guests in a professional and friendly manner, exceeding guest expectation from arrival through to departure. Act as a point of contact for the guest during their stay, assisting with any arrangements or requests of the guest.
• You will be responsible for packing, unpacking, serving Food & Beverage requirements in the room and liaising with other departments to have seamless access and service to the suite/rooms.
• You will assist guests and handle any guest concerns in a professional manner and ensure a positive outcome.
• Responsible for the cleanliness and proper handling of assigned work areas, equipment, and materials.
• Our values of Passion, Personality, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. As a Butler, you’ll have the opportunity to bring these to life and continue to create our legacy.
• You will be motivated with passion and commitment.
The items shared are the essence of a day in the life of a Butler, but we’ll make sure you are provided with specifics on how we care for our hotel.
Nombre de postes: 5
Shared Company Accommodation
WHAT YOU’LL GET - As a Butler at The Lana, Dorchester Collection Dubai here are just some of the great benefits you will receive: Competitive Salary Package, World-class Development Opportunities, Complimentary stays with breakfast included in our sister Dorchester Collection hotels. Stay up to twice a year at each hotel!, 50% off at bars and restaurants within all of our sister Dorchester Collection hotels, Meals on Duty, Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Flight Allowance every 24 months, Shared Company Accommodation, Company provided transportation to and from work, Uniform provided by the Company with complimentary laundry, Service Charge
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
• You’ll bring your unique personality and passion to the role and the team.
• You have a talent for problem-solving, attention to detail and the ability to quickly adapt to a
constantly changing environment.
• As a detail orientated and hands on Team Player with strong interpersonal skills, you will be able to interact with all departments to ensure a cohesive working environment and to get things done.
• You will be passionate, dynamic, and guest focused who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of guest service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
• You will be knowledgeable of PMS, payroll and purchasing systems and be computer literate.
• Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. You have great communication skills with a strong guest service ethic.
• English is the primary language used in our hotel. You can comfortably communicate in this language.
• You will have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar position in a luxury 5-star brand, pre-opening experience would be advantageous. Middle East experience would be advantageous.
• You must be a certified butler professional.
Langue requise: Anglais.
The Lana is the newest 5* hotel from one of the most respected names in luxury hospitality, the Dorchester Collection. This breathtaking, meticulously designed 225-room property will open its doors in February 2024, adding its mark to the striking Dubai skyline.
Dubai is the perfect place to advance your career in the luxury hospitality industry. Immerse yourself in a multicultural environment, catering to discerning guests from around the globe, and experience the peak of service, surrounded by iconic landmarks, extravagant amenities, and an exciting cosmopolitan lifestyle. Plus, you’ll enjoy a tax-free income, world-class training, and endless opportunities to elevate your skills in one of the most luxurious cities on Earth.
Taking a role with The Lana in Dubai will give you the unique opportunity to work in a brand new luxury hotel as it’s opening. You’ll be part of the first team to master the layout and present this beautiful property to guests.
In addition to the once-in-a-lifetime experience of being part of the opening team, taking a job with The Lana allows you to enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary Package
- World-class Development Opportunities
- Complimentary stays with breakfast included in our sister Dorchester Collection hotels.
- 50% off at bars and restaurants within all of our sister Dorchester Collection hotels
- Meals on Duty
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Annual Flight Allowance
- Company Accommodation
- Company provided transportation to and from work
- Uniform provided by the company with complimentary laundry
Meet The Lana recruiters online for an interview before year-end – start taking the steps toward an exciting hospitality adventure in Dubai!