Description du poste
The Landmark London is recruiting for a Casual Room Attendant.
Are you passionate about world class service and you would like to start or continue your career in one of the Leading Hotels of the World?
To thank you for your hard work and loyalty, some of the excellent benefits you will enjoy are:
• Pro rata annual leave
• Uniform and free dry cleaning for uniforms
• Free meals whilst on duty
• Health checks
• Employee Assistance Programme
• GEM Recognition Scheme
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a passionate Casual Room Attendant, to join our Accommodation Services. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming team on a casual basis, and help us to consistently deliver memorable moments and five star service to our guests and each other.
At The Landmark London, our purpose is to enrich the journeys of our people and our guests and as a Room Attendant, you will ideally:
· Work well in a team.
· Have excellent communications skills.
· Embrace new ideas and change in a positive manner.
· Recognise the need to assist colleagues during busy and challenging periods.
· Have great attention to detail.
Your main duties will include:
• To clean and make up all rooms to the standard required by performing the following activities:
• remove all rubbish in waste bins and ashtrays.
• strip and make up beds, extra beds and cots with fresh linen.
• dust each piece of furniture inside and outside, including lampshades in all rooms.
• vacuum carpets.
• clean by washing and drying all areas of the bathroom.
As a Room Attendant, you will work as many hours as you may wish, just make sure to let your Manager or Supervisor know and they will schedule you accordingly.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate for this position as Room Attendant will demonstrate the following company values:
• Respect – I will treat others as I would like to be treated
• Integrity – I will deliver what I promise to deliver
• Continuous Improvement – I will actively seek out opportunities for improvement and take action
• Fun – I will bring positive energy to support a happy environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Landmark London is a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World and was named 4th position in the acclaimed The Sunday Times’ ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ in 2020 making the list for the third consecutive year.
The Landmark London was the first hotel in the world to be awarded Investors in People Platinum by achieving the highest score in accommodation business sector globally. In September 2019, the hotel was named the AA Hotel of The Year London 2019-20 for our seamless service and five star luxury guest experience.
Furthermore, in August 2020 the hotel’s efforts and investment in our team member’s health and wellbeing was recognised by the Mayor of London with the London Healthy Workplace Award.
We believe that without our dedicated team, our pursuit of excellence would not be possible.
Each person is a vital team member and that is why we feel it is of utmost importance to invest in our people to ensure that they have both an enriching and rewarding journey with us.
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply today!
The Landmark London
We are delighted to welcome you to one of the most popular 5 star hotels in London, The Landmark London. We rank among the finest of the capital’s leading luxury hotels in London, and have a distinctive style and ambience that makes us unique.
Our luxury hotel combines classic British elegance and grandeur with the deluxe facilities required by today’s discerning travellers, such as hotel conference rooms, fantastic restaurants and bars, a luxurious Spa & Health Club with a 15 metre swimming pool and a gymnasium.
At our hotel in London, we continually strive to ensure that we not only meet our guests’ expectations, but that we exceed them. We take pride in offering the highest level of service to ensure that we continue to be one of the leading 5 star hotels in London and is the reason why we are one of the most popular wedding hotels in London, too. Therefore, if you want to indulge in a night of pure bliss and relaxation, we recommend you visit our London hotel.
However, you do not have to stay in our hotel in London to take advantage of our fantastic facilities. Our award winning Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon, and you can indulge in an array of delicious sandwiches, French pastries and freshly baked scones.
Autres offres suggérées
- Kitchen StewardMarylebone, London, United Kingdom
- Event Services ManagerMarylebone, London, United Kingdom
- Marketing ExecutiveMarylebone, London, United Kingdom
- Kickstart - Trainee ChefMarylebone, London, United Kingdom
- Kickstart - Front Office TraineeMarylebone, London, United Kingdom