Description du poste
The Landmark London Hotel is offering an amazing opportunity for young individuals to join our Food and Beverage department through the Kickstart Scheme, as a Waiter/-ress.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY TO THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE BEEN REFERRED BY A JOBCENTRE WORK COACH AND/OR YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE KICKSTART SCHEME
Are you 16-24 on Universal Credit? Would you like to start your career as a Waiter/-ress and get trained by the best in the hospitality industry?
If you have a can do attitude and a genuine smile, then this vacancy is for you.
To thank you for your hard work and loyalty, some of the excellent benefits you will enjoy are:
Competitive salary + service charge + paid overtime
· 28 days paid holiday (pro rata), including bank holidays (increased holiday entitlement with length of service)
· Uniform and free dry cleaning for uniforms
· Free meals whilst on duty
· Health checks and life assurance cover - death in service scheme
· Pension scheme
· 50% discount in our outlets (including sister properties)
· Discounted Accommodation as well as Spa Treatments for team members and their friends & family (including sister properties)
· We Care - 24/7 online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing
· Discretionary Hotel Sick Pay after 6 months of service
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Recommend a Friend scheme
· Bike to work scheme
· Season ticket loan
· Annual Staff Party / GEM Recognition Scheme
· Discounts on selected retailers, gyms, phone companies etc.
· Eye Care vouchers
· Training and development opportunities
· An assigned buddy and a professional mentor
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a passionate Waiter/-ress, to join our Food and Beverage Department on a fixed-term basis for 6 months with possibility of extension or a permanent contract, and help us to consistently deliver memorable moments and five star service to our guests and each other.
At The Landmark London, our purpose is to enrich the journeys of our people and our guests and as a Waiter/-ress under the Kickstart Scheme, your main duties will include:
· To offer guests suggestions of the dishes and to provide a detailed explanation of each dish to guests when taking the order and serving.
· To be fully knowledgeable about all the allergens and their presence in the dishes and drinks offered in the restaurant.
· To be fully aware of all guest’s bookings, all their dietary requirements and their special occasions for each meal period.
· To participate in food and beverage training and Master classes to ensure up to date knowledge of product.
· To follow instructions of Chef de Rang in order to organise all mise en place, table set up, napkin folding, cleaning and service in the Outlet.
· To organise all the correct mise en place for each section, in order for all the stations to be ready for the service and during the service.
· To assist Chef de Rang in running of the section of the Outlet for each meal period.
· To clean and maintain equipment, tools, fixtures, service area in station assigned.
· To clean and re-stocks service stations in the Outlet.
As a Job Title, you will be required to work 40hours per week, on a shift rota.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Landmark London was the first hotel in the world to be awarded Investors in People Platinum by achieving the highest score in accommodation business sector globally. In August 2020 the hotel’s efforts and investment in our team member’s health and wellbeing was recognised by the Mayor of London with the London Healthy Workplace Award. Our Spa has been awarded recently by Luxury Travel Guide SPA ‘Health & Beauty Spa of the Year’.
We believe that without our dedicated team, our pursuit of excellence would not be possible. Each person is a vital team member and that is why we feel it is of utmost importance to invest in our people to ensure that they have both an enriching and rewarding journey with us.
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply today!
The Landmark London
We are delighted to welcome you to one of the most popular 5 star hotels in London, The Landmark London. We rank among the finest of the capital’s leading luxury hotels in London, and have a distinctive style and ambience that makes us unique.
Our luxury hotel combines classic British elegance and grandeur with the deluxe facilities required by today’s discerning travellers, such as hotel conference rooms, fantastic restaurants and bars, a luxurious Spa & Health Club with a 15 metre swimming pool and a gymnasium.
At our hotel in London, we continually strive to ensure that we not only meet our guests’ expectations, but that we exceed them. We take pride in offering the highest level of service to ensure that we continue to be one of the leading 5 star hotels in London and is the reason why we are one of the most popular wedding hotels in London, too. Therefore, if you want to indulge in a night of pure bliss and relaxation, we recommend you visit our London hotel.
However, you do not have to stay in our hotel in London to take advantage of our fantastic facilities. Our award winning Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon, and you can indulge in an array of delicious sandwiches, French pastries and freshly baked scones.
Autres offres suggérées
- Kitchen StewardMarylebone, London, United Kingdom
- Event Services ManagerMarylebone, London, United Kingdom
- Marketing ExecutiveMarylebone, London, United Kingdom
- Kickstart - Trainee ChefMarylebone, London, United Kingdom
- Kickstart - Front Office TraineeMarylebone, London, United Kingdom