Description du poste
The Langham, London; Europe’s first Grand Hotel and Forbes 5* rated property, is currently recruiting for a Group and Events Sales Executive to join our talented Sales & Marketing team. We are looking for a true hospitality professional, with the flair to deliver service at the highest level.
In the role of the Group and Events Sales Executive, your key focus will be to
- successfully take all residential and non-residential enquiries
- prepare proposals, negotiate and issue contracts to all confirmed pieces of business
- carry out or co-host site visits with proactive sales teams
- assist the events planning team in planning and executing of events if required
- communicate and work closely with other departments
- undertake post-event follow-up calls to show client support, solicit and address feedback and discover future booking opportunities
Do you have? –
- previous experience of reactive sales process and events planning is essential
- hotel events experience is desirable
- excellent customer service skills
- strong administrative and organisation skills
- great attention to details
- ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines
- previous use of Opera and Delphi systems
Apart from a competitive salary, we also offer an excellent range of colleague benefits; such as:
- 4 weeks holidays plus 8 bank holidays (which attract time off in lieu when worked)
- meals on duty
- complimentary valet service of work attire provided
- complimentary accommodation at other Langham Hotels
- discounted accommodation at The Langham, London
- discounts for you and your friends and family in our food and beverage outlets and on Spa treatments
- a subsidised taxi journey for any shift scheduled to finish between 00:00 and 04:00hrs
- pension plan
- life insurance
- eye test vouchers
- cycle to work scheme
- season travelcard loan
- colleague recognition system - being recognised and rewarded for positive guest comments or when you go the extra mile
- learning and development opportunities, which also include paid and unpaid cross departmental training opportunities
- two staff parties per year and a number of colleague social and community events
Langham Hospitality Group (LHG) is a global hotel company with properties located in major cities and four continents under The Langham Hotels and Resorts and Cordis Hotels and Resorts brands. It is the hospitality arm of Great Eagle Holdings, a leading property development company in Hong Kong.
The Langham London, London’s Original Grand Hotel and flagship of the international Langham Hospitality Group comprises 380 luxury bedrooms and suites, the acclaimed Roux at The Landau and Palm Court restaurants, the Artesian Bar and Wigmore Tavern, extensive Meeting & Events facilities, Europe’s first Chuan Body + Soul Spa and Sauce by The Langham, our cookery school. The team at the hotel prides itself on creating enchanting encounters for our guests and we’ve been doing so since 1865.
Would you like to be a in such an iconic hotel? Then go ahead, apply!
The Langham, London
For 150 years, The Langham, London has enchanted royalty, dignitaries, and celebrities. Renowned for its legendary service, Europe's first "Grand Hotel" continues to reign from London's West End.
380 elegantly appointed rooms and suites that evoke a welcoming, residential ambience, while offering the conveniences of today. With the option to upgrade to a Langham Club room or suite, for exclusive access to the Langham Club Lounge and its wide range of all-day privileges.
Elegant dining experiences since 1865. Discover the birthplace of traditional afternoon high tea and explore the rest of our award-winning restaurants and bars. The Wigmore, a modern British tavern, serving a quintessentially British pub fare and carefully curated drinks. Palm Court, famed for the afternoon tea tradition, Artesian, our chic and glamarous bar conjures up classic and innovative cocktails. Our latest innovation, Sauce by The Langham is a cookery school where one can have fun learning the trade secrets of some of London's finest chefs.
The Langham, London offers world-class facilities to restore body and spirit. Luxury wellness sanctuary Chuan Body + Soul features innovative signature treatments steeped in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). The Chuan Health Club is a fully equipped fitness centre with first-rate Technogym cardio and resistance equipment, free weights steam rooms, salt sauna, vitality pool and a 16-metre swimming pool.