Description du poste
Stellar 5 star Luxury International Branded Classic Hotel is seeking an outgoing, passionate hospitality professional with a great personality. Rotate through all the F&B outlets and walk away with supervisory skills to take home with you!
Explore the Big Easy with their legendary Mardi Gras and Jazz Festivals. Taste and see various cultural inspirations in this historic city filled with vibrant restaurants and legendary bars. Only the most dedicated hospitality professionals wanted for this property! Apply now!
Outlet Server rate of pay is $5.50/hr, plus tips. Your rotations will include some or all of the following outlets: Fountain Lounge, In Room Dining and Pool Restaurant. Host rate of pay is $10.50/hr. Barista rate of pay is $10.00/hr.
F&B Supervisor $15.00 It is customary in the US to work in “gratuity” positions. In these positions, you will receive a base hourly salary plus gratuity (tips). While the amount of a gratuity is ultimately at the discretion of the guest, the customary tip is 15-20% of the total bill before tax. Example: You may expect to earn an estimated $15.00 per hour as a Pool Server, $17.56 per hour as a Restaurant Server, $19.10 per hour as an In Room Dining Server based on payroll history. Host rate is $10.50 per hour and Barista rate is $10.00 per hour. Benefits: • 7 days of accommodation will be offered upon arrival depending on occupancy. Contacting the Human Resources Department is required before booking a flight so they can secure hotel accommodation. It is the responsibility of the J1 Trainee to find their own housing after provided accommodation. • Paid Time Off (PTO): You will start earning PTO on your first day of training and are eligible to use PTO after 90 days of training. • The hotel provides 1 free meal per scheduled shift in the employee cafeteria. • The hotel will provide a uniform at no charge for all trainees that have uniformed positions. The uniform is cleaned free of charge. Trainees will be fitted for uniforms on the first day and tailored if needed. • The hotel is on a bi-weekly paid period schedule.
Most important is English and prior F&B experience.
Client prefers prior Luxury hotel experience but not as important as the above info.
*Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
- Graduate program
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
- Fourchette de rémunération
- Server – 5.50/hour plus tips Host – 10.50/hour Barista – 10.00 hour plus tips
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Autres offres suggérées
Rencontrez notre équipe
- Amazing Califronia Patisserie is seeking a Pastry Chef to train with themSanta Barbara, CA, United States
- Pastry Demi Chef position offered at this California Patisserie!Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- Become a FB supervisor in this downtown DC hotel!District of Columbia, United States
- Grow into a Supervisor and get the experience of the DC lifestyle!Maryland, United States
- Restaurant in Napa seeking a talented cook who wants to learn!Calistoga, CA, United States